Huge development proposal El Cotillo

Started by MLA, July 12, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLA

dagwood

Progress you can`t stop progress. Where will they get all the electricity from? 

Windermeregolfer

Quote from: dagwood on July 12, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

Where will they get all the electricity from?

More of those ugly wind turbines like the 2 that have just gone up 

dagwood

I agree the are not the prettiest but not as ugly as that horrible green/grey cloud that sits over the power station in PR.

duncolm

So it would be a bigger version of Las Playitas. I can see why the location is attracting the developers but I doubt I'd go back if it happens.

Banjo

I said to my wife the last time were over that I could see that stretch becoming 'a strip' and it being hotels all the way down.

If the big multi-nationals get involved, there'll be no stopping it.

https://www.fuerteventura-forum.com/index.php?topic=24230.msg580819#msg580819

Grampiangranny

El Cotillo already struggles with low/non-existent mains water pressure, especially at peak times like Easter and Christmas and as the main road to El Roque is higher than most of the rest of the village I would suggest they upgrade the water supply first before building any new apartments or hotels! 

jg

Quote from: Grampiangranny on July 20, 2018, 15:21:58 PM
El Cotillo already struggles with low/non-existent mains water pressure, especially at peak times like Easter and Christmas and as the main road to El Roque is higher than most of the rest of the village I would suggest they upgrade the water supply first before building any new apartments or hotels!
Not to mention the electricity and sewerage.
JG

Ivemovedon

Another 20 years and the road leading from  El Roque to El Cotillo will be ' the Strip'. Bright lights, hotels, bars and restaurants.

Get in and enjoy it now while it's still as it is.