Caleta Playa ⚩ ⚩ Corralejo

Started by admin, July 07, 2012, 16:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
4 (66.7%)
Good
0 (0%)
Ok
0 (0%)
Poor
1 (16.7%)
Very Poor
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

admin

The Caleta Playa Apartments Hotel occupies a prime beach-front location in Corralejo and is situated approximately 34km from Fuerteventura airport.

All 39 guestrooms come equipped with a wide range of amenities including satellite TV, a safe, kitchenette, microwave, toaster and sun terrace.

The Caleta Playa Apartments Hotel also features a swimming pool, terrace and bar.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews below.

foley58

does anyone know if the 2 bedroom rooms have 2 seperate toilets in? been told theres only 1 and its an onsuit with one of the bedrooms but surly thats not right? thanks
abennett

peggy

We stayed at caleta Playa a few years ago and wasn't impressed with them. Everything was shabby and needed updating. The 2 bedroom apartments are on the front with sea views and have only one bathroom en-suite. the second bedroom is across  a paved area from the main living area and 1 bedroom. Not an ideal layout.

Voldermort

We stayed there some years ago and it sure was a dump...the boiler had broken down and the owner was very `manana` about getting it fixed.We kicked up and got moved. It used to be the training establishment for new recruits to the ranks of the Island Burglary Team as well. I dont think any of the apartments had a proper working lock. Unless its had a massive amount spent on it, needed it, I`d sat give it a wide berth

Thong Man 007

I stopped there and was told that nobody can wear thongs at the hotel by the pool.
Will never use again.

foley58

Quote from: Voldermort on March 25, 2013, 19:47:06 PM
We stayed there some years ago and it sure was a dump...the boiler had broken down and the owner was very `manana` about getting it fixed.We kicked up and got moved. It used to be the training establishment for new recruits to the ranks of the Island Burglary Team as well. I dont think any of the apartments had a proper working lock. Unless its had a massive amount spent on it, needed it, I`d sat give it a wide berth

Ive stayed here 3 times and never had  a problem. ive only stayed in the apartments  around the pool though. this is the 1st time we usuing one of the sea view apartments. just wonderd if they were any good lol
abennett

Timbo

STAYED HERE SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE YEARS AND FOR THE MONEY AND LOCATION ITS HARD TO BEAT.
Ps anyone got the contact number as the one i have dont work now (havnt been for 3 years due to no job)

superkev61

Quote from: Timbo on July 25, 2013, 15:03:18 PM
STAYED HERE SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE YEARS AND FOR THE MONEY AND LOCATION ITS HARD TO BEAT.
Ps anyone got the contact number as the one i have dont work now (havnt been for 3 years due to no job)
Is this the Timbo who used to post on here  couple of moons ago?
Puedo tener unas faltas, equivocarse no es uno de ellos.

Kev

Timbo

Hiya Mate. It Sure is. Been off for a while as thoughts of not going to fuerte got me really down but just managed to book 2 weeks for september next year. how are you keeping?

superkev61

I'm spot on mate. Good to have you back on board. We're doing ok and also looking forward to coming back to fuerte this year. Missed last year and it sort of takes it out of you. Hope you're keeping well mate.

Kev

Timbo

Not too bad now as just got a new job after being out for a few years but all looking good now. Have a few for me. Are you going the same time as foley?

superkev61

Yes mate, we're staying at the papagayo villas again. Close enough to the town without being too close. Meeting up with a few others over the fortnight too.

Kev

Timbo

Have a great time Kev and keep safe. ;D

foley58

Quote from: Timbo on July 25, 2013, 15:03:18 PM

do you still need a number? or are you sorted? only just seen the comment :). have you stayed in the two bedroom ones before? overlooking beach? we usualy go round the pool. this is the first time we have booked a two bedroom'd apartment
abennett