rui hotels

Started by bigcountry, February 08, 2017, 18:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigcountry

Can you be nude infront of the rui hotels in morro jable ?

Will196

I've seen people do it. Most of them far back from the sea.

But most people are closer to the light house. It's not a long walk. Maybe five minutes I guess

Magoo

Quote from: bigcountry on February 08, 2017, 18:13:59 PM

While I have seen the odd naturist on this stretch of beach & there is nothing technically stopping you, I believe the unwritten rule of thumb is anywhere North of the lighthouse which is not that far away

luvfuert

The only places where people tend to be clothed is in front of the Robinson club and the promenade at Morro Jable. I've just returned from there, and as usual plenty of naked bodies on all parts of the beach stretching south from the lighthouse (or right facing the sea) to Morro Jable.

Will196

There is a lifeguard tower to the right of the light house. From there naturist past the next lifeguard tower to the next one. IIRC that's the area between tower 3 and 5.

You can find people all over naked. But the areas that are mostly nude are between those lifeguard stations.

If you go further towards Morro Jable from tower 3 the number of bare bottoms drops rapidly.

Banjo

Quote from: bigcountry on February 08, 2017, 18:13:59 PM

Lol, if this isn't a "where can I spy on nudies from my hotel balcony?" thread then I don't know what it is.  ;D

Just buy some cheap binoculars from one of the tat shops, you'll be fine.

bigcountry

If you care to check my other posts you will see that I am a genuine naturist , thank you very much , this year will be our tenth time to the island and may book the rui hotels but magic life looks the fav again .If I had any need to spy it would be much easier just to sit on the beach near the lighthouse and look .

Banjo

Ok, well at least you didn't take me too seriously.

Oh.

bigcountry

How can anyone take a Birmingham City  fan seriously ?  :P .
No harm done , FKK all the way .

TripleH

Quote from: bigcountry on February 15, 2017, 22:10:45 PM
How can anyone take a Birmingham City  fan seriously ?  :P .
No harm done , FKK all the way .

No need for that kind of abuse. KRO

bigcountry

No need for that kind of abuse. KRO

Two Birmingham City fans in the one place , wow . :P