Sunrise Costa Calma Palace ★★★★ Costa Calma

Started by admin, July 13, 2012, 02:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
1 (100%)
Good
0 (0%)
Ok
0 (0%)
Poor
0 (0%)
Very Poor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

admin

The Sunrise Costa Calma Palace occupies a prime beach front location in the resort of Costa Calma.

Nearby guests will find a good selection of shopping and entertainment venues, in addition to links to the local transport network.

The en suite guest rooms are tastefully furnished and well appointed with all of the modern amenities required to ensure that home from home feel.

Guests can sample some mouth watering dishes in the 'Marche' restaurant, while the poolside snack bar serves snacks and refreshments to accompany lazy days in the sun.

During the day the guests can unwind on the beach or alternatively enjoy a refreshing dip in the inviting outdoor pool, with children's section to keep younger guests occupied.

The Thalasso Centre offers a range of health and beauty treatments to ensure complete relaxation and a superb animation programme rounds off the hotel's offerings.

The Sunrise Costa Calma Palace is a perfect destination for a fun filled family getaway in Fuerteventura.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews and photos below.

KWC

We stayed in this hotel a few years ago and it was excellent. Very clean with willing friendly staff and the food was top notch in our opinion. Great selection of food and the sweet choice was shall I say exceptional, and I still carry the extra on my waist as proof of how good it was :(

Its like the rest of the hotels on the strip, where it is right on the beach and central for walking into the town. It didn't do All Inclusive then, just half or full board and the drinks could be a little expensive when compared to the local pubs / restaurants, but a very nice relaxing hotel non the less and is worthy of a return trip some day.