La Frasquita Restaurant + Map

Started by DaveW, July 28, 2013, 15:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveW

Only do seafood, every time we have eaten there the fish has been cooked to perfection. Closed on Mondays

annalivia

Have always enjoyed the experience of eating here. Usually full of Spanish families on Sunday. Love the way they bring out the fish on a tray so you can decide which type to order.

fifi

Paddster

The fish comment got me interested,location please guys ?

annalivia

It's the white and green building on the beach just before the Los Geranios complex. Very basic, which adds to it's charm.

Paddster

woe10

If you want to eat fish, forget the rest, this is the ONLY place.  Fresh every day, nothing frozen. Slow food at it's best. On the Beach with a nice Harbour view.

Paddster

I'm still trying to figure out where it is exactly ? Do they do other types of food as my family don't eat fish but i love it......

admin

[map]?=28.394373421029595,%20-13.859639167785645=17=La Frasquita=hybrid[/map]

Paddster

Brilliant Admin - many thanks  :-*

DaveW

Quote from: Paddster on August 26, 2013, 19:34:21 PM
I'm still trying to figure out where it is exactly ? Do they do other types of food as my family don't eat fish but i love it......
They only do fresh fish Paddy :P :Plp

Paddster

Quote from: DaveW on August 28, 2013, 16:02:56 PM
Quote from: Paddster on August 26, 2013, 19:34:21 PM
They only do fresh fish Paddy :P :Plp

Dave - i love fish,ahem............

fatherted

Now demolished but a new one is going to be built a few metres further inland to allow the walkway in front to go in a straight line! I know  :'( :'(