Better Data Deal than Vodafone?

Started by NoG, July 16, 2014, 13:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoG

Hello All,

I recently purchased a Vodafone ES sim-card in Corralejo for â,¬13 giving me 1.5 GB of data which is valid for 3 months.
Are there any better data plans from other networks which will give me more data to use with a dongle? Ideally, I am looking for unlimited data plans but I do not know if these are available in Spain? Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

NoG

Quote from: Zurich-Kabel-TV on July 19, 2014, 20:32:04 PM
â,¬38 euros a month you get A LANDLINEwith 1000mins free calls/ADSLup to 10mb UNLIMITED /MOBILE 4G CONTRACT with 500mins free calls/100mb data MOVISTAR FUSION MINI and a FREE 3g HANDSET (or SAMSUNG/LG for â,¬20 cash)
I assume that this on contract? Problem is that I do not know if I will live here long term yet.

NoG

It appears that SIMYO network do a no contract simcard deal  for â,¬29 something giving you 5GB of data. Does SIMYO network cover Fuerteventura and Corralejo, and is anyone using a SIMYO simcard?¬ What is the signal strength like and any idea where I can buy one here in Fuerteventura? Ordering the sim from the website costs â,¬7 and I would prefer to avoid this if I am able to buy one here. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks.