Gran Tarajal and nearby

Started by paulak412, August 02, 2014, 15:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulak412

Hi everyone!!

We are currently staying Gran Tarajal, my dad is 70 and a little bit hard to please when we dine out, does anyone know i their is a british or irish pub nearby even if it is in another town?  We have car hire, we were in costa calma yesterday. 

Deso

I think you would need to go up to Caleta for that.  :)
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

waggy

Quote from: paulak412 on August 02, 2014, 15:12:50 PM
Hi everyone!!

We are currently staying Gran Tarajal, my dad is 70 and a little bit hard to please when we dine out, does anyone know i their is a british or irish pub nearby even if it is in another town?  We have car hire, we were in costa calma yesterday. 

Try Dublin.

Spike On Q

There are no expat [German, English, etc.] or tourist bars in Gran Tarajal  -  there is a Chinese restaurant on the sea front by the square

You might try La Rampa in Las Playitas, a restaurant run by a German couple

Nearest tourist bars / restaurants are in Caleta, north about 45 minutes away

South of Gran Tarajal there is ONE English bar, The Boot and Ball in Jandia opposite the light house [about one hours drive away]

However did you end up in Gran Tarajal?

emmi

Gran Tarajal is a lovely town and very Spanish.  I've had some really good meals there.......the food is always very fresh and well cooked.  Must say I cannot understand the problem :(

woe10

Should have gone to Benidorm  :o

paulak412

Thanks for the replies including the sarcasm , we are loving it here it is beautiful, peaceful and the beach is great, my my mum and son all enjoy the food. will take a drive to caleta to appease him