Author Topic: Topics Deleted  (Read 3754 times)

Offline Spike On Q

Topics Deleted
« on: August 22, 2014, 14:35:00 pm »
I've deleted two of my current topics. Some posts were placed last night containing links to highly offensive and personally insulting videos that should not appear on a General Forum such as this. Again the bully boys are using their normal approach by being insulting, threatening and using obscene posts in an attempt to allow only their point of view to be aired

This happened a while ago and it seemed to have stopped. Last night it reared it's ugly head again.

I'll take a break until the bully boys have been stopped and we can get back to civilsed discussion

Offline Jock719

Re: Topics Deleted
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 15:03:31 pm »
 I am currently writing a television script that I think you would be perfect for, it features a genius of superior wit and intellect who uses his uncanny abilities to protect the innocent. Aided by his loyal pet, Donald the Donkey, he endeavors to right wrongs and solve crimes. At the end of each episode he will leave us with a profound, thought provoking and politically correct statement such as "don't leave your pet in the car with the windows up" .....
An important part of the character development as I see it, would be the developing relationship between yourself and Donald the Donkey. The show will be titled 'Donkey Dick'' (a combination of private dick and the pet donkey) similar to 'canine cop') and I do hope you will make yourself available for this opportunity. :P :P

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 15:22:52 pm »
Yes i saw those videos. They didn't offend me, in fact i thought they were highly amusing. Also very apt for that particular thread.

Offline IsThisForumStillGoingWow

• Karma has no deadline
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 15:36:37 pm »
Time for this one again I think  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvs4bOMv5Xw

Offline FORUM SUPPORT ✓

• Serving and Protecting forum users ✓
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 15:54:57 pm »
In other words spike, no one backed you up so you have spat the dummy out again

Offline IsThisForumStillGoingWow

• Karma has no deadline
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 16:26:01 pm »
I've deleted two of my current topics. Some posts were placed last night containing links to highly offensive and personally insulting videos that should not appear on a General Forum such as this. Again the bully boys are using their normal approach by being insulting, threatening and using obscene posts in an attempt to allow only their point of view to be aired

This happened a while ago and it seemed to have stopped. Last night it reared it's ugly head again.

I'll take a break until the bully boys have been stopped and we can get back to civilsed discussion

Well I'm a bit upset now as you said you liked my vid and that you would play it for me when you got back  8) 8)