Telemarketing position vacancy in Corralejo

Started by 0121deejayrascal, February 11, 2015, 09:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0121deejayrascal

Hi there, We are currently looking for experienced telemarketers to join our team here at ELV Telemarketing. If you are British Native speaking person who is computer literate and familiar with Excel, Outlook and Microsoft office and also have previous office based experience - please send your cv to john@elvtelemarketing.co.uk. This is a full time office based position with a daily rate of pay and monthly bonus system. So if you feel you have the relevant skills we are looking for then please don't hesitate to get in touch. http://www.elvtelemarketing.co.uk/

zedzedeleven

Who would want to do this scumbag job, no one on here I hope.
Mentor to the boneheads.

0121deejayrascal

As a professional business owner, I will not lower myself to reply to the comment from zedzedeleven. Unfortunately this island has many people who would rather envy successful people than make their own lives a success.

Anyone interested in working with a professional S.L Telemarketing company please have a look at our website or contact me on the email address stated.

Kind regards

John

isleswing

Quote from: 0121deejayrascal on July 20, 2015, 11:44:39 AM
As a professional business owner, I will not lower myself to reply to the comment from zedzedeleven. Unfortunately this island has many people who would rather envy successful people than make their own lives a success.

Anyone interested in working with a professional S.L Telemarketing company please have a look at our website or contact me on the email address stated.

Kind regards

John

As a professional business owner I thought you would have monitored your adverts more closely, than to leave it  5 months to respond to comments.

Anyway, back to the point of the ad - incoming or outgoing calls?