Author Topic: Taj Indian resturant  (Read 3837 times)

Offline Can the Man

Taj Indian resturant
« on: October 20, 2015, 23:18:20 pm »
DONT GO NEAR IT

Had a terrible meal there 2 weeks ago, the starters were fine, can't go wrong with poppadoms and onion bajis

I ordered Punjabi byriani which was supposed to be spicy and come with 'curry sauce', I got DISH WATER, it was tasteless muck, and when I complained about the sauce I was told 'yes it is curry sauce' and I said there was no consistency or spicy flavour I was told - and this is where it gets hilarious 'Curry sauce is not spicy' and that if I wanted spicy sauce I should have ordered a madras of vindaloo and paid extra. I had ordered a spicy dish - Punjabi why is the sauce not spicy ? ? ?

The sauce was replaced with almost the same rubbish I was first served with, inedible muck.

Needless to say the got a large tip in the sum of 1 euro cents .

I wont be gong back there ever again.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 23:20:12 pm by Can the Man »

Offline Wild Rover

Re: Taj Indian resturant
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 21:31:00 pm »
Would just like to echo what Can The Man has said. We had the very same experience so nothing has changed. We gave them a big fat zero tip!

Offline Kyle

• Kyle
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 16:35:12 pm »
I wouldnt go back again, weve discovered Bollywood Spices next door to Chaplins. For me, best curry in the resort and the nicest staff....

Offline Can the Man

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 23:15:25 pm »
Aromas and Fusion are both excellent

Offline F1REFLY999

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 12:39:51 pm »
Terrible....ordered 3 different meals for take away and couldn't taste any difference between the meals. Totally lacking in taste and extremely bland!