Author Topic: New to Fuerteventura looking for Dog Walking jobs can also teach Guitar  (Read 3205 times)

Offline frankielee

Will be living on the Island from next month for 6 months whilst my wife  (who is registered on this account) does a singing contract, looking for some Dog walking jobs or animal care, can even board small well behaved dogs for a few days to a couple of weeks.

Guitar lessons too (for people not dogs ) :P

30 years experience with Animals and can provide full references

Get in touch if you know of anyone

based in las Playitas so happy for anywhere that side of the Island

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
Have you tried the zoo to see if they have any seasonal work coming up?
Otherwise I have this lovely vision of you strolling through the hills strumming your guitar with a pack of dogs running around you.
Good luck!

Offline frankielee

Thanks so much what a great idea! and actually yes, strolling a round with a guitar and dogs, kinda like the Pied Piper but with hounds ha ha ha

Thanks for the smiles :)

Offline Snowdrop

Not paid work but until you find such maybe help out at the dog pound, and they are always looking for foster people for the dogs.  Abandoned dogs seem to be a big problem here.  Or maybe you can encourage people to walk with their dogs rather then cycle with them - I hate this - poor dogs, dogs love exploring and sniffing something they cannot do when forced to run alongside their owners on their cycles. 🙁