Banc Sabadell (Solbank) Digital Signature

Started by bksk2004, May 31, 2016, 17:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bksk2004

Guys

I am sure I am not the only one who has been contacted by Banc Sabadell requesting me to move from my existing "co-ordinates" card and sign up for a digital signature that can be used for payments and transfers. My understanding is that BS will then send a code to your mobile phone when a request for payment or transfer is made. This is where I have a problem. I don't  think you can register a uk mobile phone number. So if I  was to move my account to the digital signature, I  am effectively ceasing my ability to use on-line banking when not in Fuerte.

Does anyone else have a similar concern or is there another way around this.

Thanks in advance.

BK

Windermeregolfer

Hi bksk

I use a UK mobile, which gave as my number when I opened my account,  it works perfectly, have used the new digital signature 5 or 6 times in the last few weeks.

Hope that reassures

bksk2004

Windermeregolfer - many thanks. I will now try to move over and register my uk mobile. Cheers.

decho

Johnrgby2

bksk2004

Thanks guys. All sorted now. For anyone who has a Spanish mobile registered from the early days, as I did, you do need to manipulate the system a little.  The app only offered me the option  to add a +34 number. What I had to do  was go onto my computer and attempt to register and say that I didn't have a smartphone but had a mobile capable  of handling data, which was one of the other options. The Web site then took me to another page and allowed  me to register a foreign mobile. Entered the number then went back to my phone received a code all done. Cheers.

Windermeregolfer