Author Topic: kwizeen Costa Antigua (Nuevo Horizonte)  (Read 3519 times)

Offline haribo

kwizeen Costa Antigua (Nuevo Horizonte)
« on: October 08, 2016, 13:57:56 pm »
Just to say had a great meal at this restaurant on Wednesday, now a curry night, good value and tasty. Menus varied would suit anybody

Offline F1REFLY999

Re: kwizeen Costa Antigua (Nuevo Horizonte)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 12:54:41 pm »
Totally agree....a pleasant stroll along the coast road from my house sets me up for a fantastic meal...then a stroll back trying to burn off some calories. Gill and the staff are so welcoming also.

Offline fatherted

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 17:12:13 pm »
I fully agree with the previous posters, absolutely spot on. I don't know how Firefly managed to walk back home as I struggled just walking to the taxi outside I was that pogged!

Offline fatherted

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 22:55:32 pm »
As from 5th March they will be operating from Puerto del Sol Caleta

Offline F1REFLY999

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 16:25:51 pm »
Instead of or as well as?

Offline fatherted

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 08:33:32 am »
Taken from FB (hope it's ok)
KWIZEEN ANNOUNCEMENT
We are delighted to announce that from March 5th we will relocate to a larger premises in Puerta del Sol in Caleta de Fuste.
Although we will be sad to leave Costa de Antigua, this is a very positive move and means we can expand to meet the growth in demand that we have witnessed over the past year.
We would like to thank every single customer who has dined with us and supported us, which now allows us to grow further. Without you all, this would not be possible.
Our last day in Costa de Antigua will be Sunday 26th Feb and we look forward to the Grand Opening of our new Restaurant on March 5th, which will be an organised Fun Day (more details of which will follow soon). We hope to see you all there.
The new restaurant will feature a new menu, a new name (simply "Kwizeen") and a lovely environment to spend quality time in. This is a very exciting time for the team, and we cannot wait to be of service to you all again once we have moved.
Gill and the Team at Kwizeen