Uktv

Started by juggler, January 14, 2017, 15:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juggler

Hi all been reading through newspapers etc and can see that a lot of advertisements are still advertising English tv etc so much per  month but what is the difference between having this or one of these android boxes that are so cheap from like amazon ,Kodi or fire stick .If you can get everything you want to watch off these why would you want to pay a monthly subscription am I missing something .

decho

I would say ease of use...switch on, press 1, and you get BBC1..Simple!
Have to say though Filmon does seem a lot better now than it use to be.

Johnrgby2

Yes simply that an android box can be fiddly, but the breadth of content makes it worth while for me.

tuggers

Can you receive Gigahercios?

TamaraEnLaPlaya

I read the posts about KODI and other means of obtaining UK TV out here in Fuerteventura and have nothing but admiration for the people who are able to understand the instructions and put them into practice â€" for me it is like trying to read a Chinese instruction manual: I don`t even know which remote to use for which item in our house! Luckily my other half does ‘tech speak`!
For others like me there is a simple alternative. Yes you have to pay for the service, but it is a lot less than you would pay in the UK for SKY etc. We signed up with ZKTV about 5 years ago when they rescued us from the sad excuse that was Europa TV. ZKTV can help you get the system set up here on Fuerte with a home visit if required and Paul from ZKTV offers a great backup service (in English)  by phone if you have any queries/problems.
It is a simple system to use with hundreds of TV channels, radio channels, CatchUp TV etc. Paul can also offer advice on obtaining the necessary landline needed to run internet tv. If you would like to know more you can contact Paul on tvtenerife@hotmail.com

MandK

If you dont mind a small payment , TVmucho is first class, 40 euro a YEAR for all the uk stations in HD.

spitfire58

Quote from: MandK on June 09, 2017, 13:02:51 PM
If you dont mind a small payment , TVmucho is first class, 40 euro a YEAR for all the uk stations in HD.

Never heard of this one MandK. What is it ?

MandK

Quote from: spitfire58 on June 09, 2017, 15:49:36 PM
Quote from: MandK on June 09, 2017, 13:02:51 PM

Never heard of this one MandK. What is it ?

You can try it for an hour a day free, just google it, no problems at all for me. Pay 40 a year for unlimited. Based in Spain. 

bksk2004

Signed up and tried TV mucho last week when in Fuerte. Using V-Sat as the WiFi broadband carrier and must say it worked very well. Will probably sign up for the year on my next visit. When you initially sign up you get an hour a day free. Hope this helps!

MandK

Quote from: bksk2004 on June 27, 2017, 13:13:15 PM
Signed up and tried TV mucho last week when in Fuerte. Using V-Sat as the WiFi broadband carrier and must say it worked very well. Will probably sign up for the year on my next visit. When you initially sign up you get an hour a day free. Hope this helps!

glad to be of help .