Author Topic: Unlikely? I hope it won’t for everyone’s sake.  (Read 3693 times)

Offline vivafuerte

Re: Unlikely? I hope it won’t for everyone’s sake.
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2017, 09:52:04 am »
Do you even know where you live Viva? How is your head?

your obsessed with me arn't you, might have to get a restraining order cos being a bit too wierd.
Not in the least, I have no time for a big girls blouse.

but you check in on all my comments, all the time, like a stalker, sort yourself out man, your a old man, act your age not your shoe size

Offline dagwood

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2017, 10:14:24 am »
Do you even know where you live Viva? How is your head?

your obsessed with me arn't you, might have to get a restraining order cos being a bit too wierd.
Not in the least, I have no time for a big girls blouse.

but you check in on all my comments, all the time, like a stalker, sort yourself out man, your a old man, act your age not your shoe size
I told you so. Your heads trashed. Now take your zanx and have a nice rest.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2017, 10:32:43 am »
can someone have a word with the person who looks after dag and tell them he is posting jibberish nonsense on the internet again ?

thanks

Offline erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2017, 14:51:02 pm »
If there are no flights between UK and EU, so what?
I can't see the problem. Most goods are transported by rail, road or sea.

Offline spitfire58

• Fife, Scotland & Valles de Ortega, Fuerteventura
  • Just tell me how soon I can retire !!
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2017, 15:31:14 pm »

What about all the people who own holiday properties !!
It’s one thing say getting a ferry to France from the south of the UK. It’s another thing entirely trying to get to the likes of Spain or the Canaries.
Makes no logical sense to me not to care what happens
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 17:58:17 pm by spitfire58 »

Offline dagwood

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2017, 16:49:04 pm »

What all the people who own holiday properties !!
It’s one thing say getting a ferry to France from the south of the UK. It’s another thing entirely trying to get to the likes of Spain or the Canaries.
Makes no logical sense to me not to care what happens
There would be some tail back and customs checks at the sea ports. The tunnel would be backed up to god knows where on both sides. Engines and tempers boiling over just like in the disaster movies.     

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2017, 18:22:41 pm »
lived in africa for a bit and it was a nightmare there, becuase they are not part of the EU they couldnt fly there, so we had to first chop own some trees, then hone our woodworking skills to a level we could competantly build a skiff (wodden boat) then we had to row to portugal then fly wherever we wanted to in the world.

ive read some stupid things on here (mostly by dagwood) but not flying to UK/EU ?

*facepalm*

Offline dagwood

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2017, 18:42:32 pm »
lived in africa for a bit and it was a nightmare there, becuase they are not part of the EU they couldnt fly there, so we had to first chop own some trees, then hone our woodworking skills to a level we could competantly build a skiff (wodden boat) then we had to row to portugal then fly wherever we wanted to in the world.

ive read some stupid things on here (mostly by dagwood) but not flying to UK/EU ?
I hate to ask you this but are all african airlines banned from Europe or just the ones with a bad safety record. I would have thought that Air Morocco or Airlines from Egypt fly to Europe.
Spain and the Caniaries must have been out of the question.

*facepalm*
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 18:47:39 pm by dagwood »

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2017, 20:28:12 pm »
of course they do ya divvy

air morroc is only just managing it, there are planes they use that cannot fly in EU airspace as they dont pass the safety tests, alot of the regional planes are very old and very tired.

when we had ebola in Sierra Leone all the planes stopped flying so we had to charter a plane and the only thing we could get was a old russian heap where you could see the runway when the wheels where down, was only a hour and a bit flight though to accra in ghana then BA first class all the way home (business pays for travel)

Offline dagwood

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2017, 20:57:49 pm »
of course they do ya divvy

air morroc is only just managing it, there are planes they use that cannot fly in EU airspace as they dont pass the safety tests, alot of the regional planes are very old and very tired.

when we had ebola in Sierra Leone all the planes stopped flying so we had to charter a plane and the only thing we could get was a old russian heap where you could see the runway when the wheels where down, was only a hour and a bit flight though to accra in ghana then BA first class all the way home (business pays for travel)
I see Air Morocco or RAM have a modern fleet and showed a profit for 2015. They are part of the EU open sky’s agreement. Not bad.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2017, 21:22:47 pm »

I see Air Morocco or RAM have a modern fleet and showed a profit for 2015. They are part of the EU open sky’s agreement. Not bad.

yeah but you wouldnt want to fly with them especially a internal flight. Their Heathrow to Lungi (Sierra Leone) flight was dodged by all the staff, the planes where not very good.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2017, 21:28:12 pm »

yeah but you wouldnt want to fly with them especially a internal flight. Their Heathrow to Lungi (Sierra Leone) flight was dodged by all the staff, the planes where not very good.
Well  i have no intention of traveling to that neck of the woods in the near future. Africa and big cities I’ll give a miss for a while and stick to Fuert.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2017, 21:34:12 pm »

Well  i have no intention of traveling to that neck of the woods in the near future. Africa and big cities I’ll give a miss for a while and stick to Fuert.

dont you ever go anywhere else ?

we go to mauritius alot (have a place out there) but it is boring, much prefer renting it out and seeing new places, meeting new people, experiencing new things.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2017, 22:07:29 pm »
We like Maderia and  a few other European places. I would love to go up around Norway Sweden etc and see that end of the planet. I believe it’s beautiful but the real boss hates the cold and won’t go.
Because of a relative who is not in the best of health I like to stay within a days travel if I have to. Probably won’t happen that way.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2017, 00:50:30 am »
yeah done norway sweden finland, iceleand etc, much prefer the islands, like mali etc, thing ive found with the area round your place is there is alot of scum that come on the cheapo package deals, also your at the top of the property prices, your place was 13k euro 4 years ago, now your asking 120k ? lol

Offline dagwood

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2017, 08:21:16 am »
yeah done norway sweden finland, iceleand etc, much prefer the islands, like mali etc, thing ive found with the area round your place is there is alot of scum that come on the cheapo package deals, also your at the top of the property prices, your place was 13k euro 4 years ago, now your asking 120k ? lol
Never seen anything at 13k  if  I had I would have bagged a few. If any of us knew the the top or bottom of the property cycle we would be billionaires. 
Most of the scum or the gang that used to visit the med seem to come to the Ai hotels and the ex time share complexes. Luckily enough there’s not enough in the Caleta area except drink to keep them happy.
Probably another problem was caused by owners unable to keep up payments and waiting for the bank to arrive. They would rent to anyone.  I think thy have a lot of that completed now. Also when the chancey trades men who were everywhere had no one left to fool the left and good riddance.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 08:25:58 am by dagwood »

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2017, 13:26:06 pm »
These are the prices they were selling for in October 2013

Puerto Sol complex, Caleta de Fuste Fuerteventura

Apt number 257  Price 16,500 euros
Apt number 232  Price 16,500 euros 
Apt number 234  Price 18,900 euros 
Apt number 225  Price 15,400 euros
Apt number 224  Price 15,400 euros
Apt number 222  Price 15,400 euros
Apt number 226  Price 23,600 euros
Apt number 239  Price 23,600 euros

Offline dagwood

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2017, 14:29:32 pm »
These are the prices they were selling for in October 2013

Puerto Sol complex, Caleta de Fuste Fuerteventura

Apt number 257  Price 16,500 euros
Apt number 232  Price 16,500 euros 
Apt number 234  Price 18,900 euros 
Apt number 225  Price 15,400 euros
Apt number 224  Price 15,400 euros
Apt number 222  Price 15,400 euros
Apt number 226  Price 23,600 euros
Apt number 239  Price 23,600 euros
that ship has long sailed. There were a few squatters at that time.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2017, 14:44:43 pm »
yeah I know but i think right now, with everything thats going on, I think we are at the top of the market prices and looking around places that have been on the market for a while are starting to lower their asking prices, these where the same ones raising them every month but not selling.