Author Topic: Ace iptv closiing down new UK clients  (Read 1978 times)

Offline beachlife

Ace iptv closiing down new UK clients
« on: December 18, 2017, 10:30:46 am »
This posted by ACE this morning .

Hello A C E Subscribers:

It saddens me to announce this, but due to pressure from the authorities in the UK we are no longer selling new subscriptions. This obviously includes trials.

* WE ARE LEAVING THE SHOP OPEN FOR 24 HOURS FROM THE POINT OF THIS POST. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE, PLEASE DO SO BEFORE IT CLOSES IN 24 HOURS (8AM UK TIME TUESDAY)- We are trying to be as fair as possible *

I would like to emphasize: * ACE IS NOT SHUTTING DOWN * and anyone whom currently has service with us, will still be served with the same great ACE support through tickets. Existing customers can renew their subscriptions.

We will be closing down the Facebook page in a couple of days however. Support will again, continue to be provided through tickets

Offline Ironworks

Re: Ace iptv closiing down new UK clients
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 15:20:01 pm »
This is possibly good news for current customers - basically they now have as many customers as they want, and will continue to service those customers, but as a private group rather an open-to-anyone free-for-all. This takes their service away from prying eyes (the authorities), and reduces the chance of them getting permanently shut down.

Something very similar happened about 4 years with the company I get my Sky Sports sub from - it became an invite-only private group, the service improved and continued to get tweaked and upgraded, and I've been with them ever since - to this day it remains my most reliable IPTV service. for that reason I keep up my subscription even though Ace also provide SKY.

I'm hoping *fingers crossed* that the same is true of Ace, and it will remain a strong and effective service for a more select group of users.

It's possible at some point that they will also open it up to new subscribers via invitation from existing users.

Until then, tough titty if you didn't get in before the deadline for new subs ;)

Offline beachlife

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 16:44:32 pm »
Hope you are right. As know some people were having problems with buffering etc perhaps due to ACE`s own success with an influx of subscribers. Although to be fair I didn`t have any problems.

However the action ACE have had to take shows the power that Sky, Virgin & BT have on the UK government. Big companies all in favour of global markets except when it hits their bottom line. Then they all become Luddites and demand protection.

Offline charlatanefc

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 21:10:42 pm »
You can actually subscribe as a new subscriber, by buying through a reseller.  Just Ace themselves are not selling any new subs

Offline Ironworks

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 17:00:44 pm »
Ace now recommended reseller Beams TV...

More info here: Beams TV - www.beams-tv.com

€10 monthly, 3 months €25, 6 months €40, 12 months €70

Offline Some Bloke

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 16:39:35 pm »

We remain very happy with ZKTV (who do continue to provide services to UK customers)

Offline Ironworks

Re: Ace IPTV closing down new UK clients
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 14:09:32 pm »
Again, ZKTV is a very good service. No-one is disputing that

BEAMS is just as good, but it's much much less expensive.

That might not be a big deal to you, but to some living here on a pension or a tight budget, it's a very big deal indeed.

You can also turn BEAMS on and off as you wish - only here for 2 months? Just turn it on for those months.

Everything you need for as little as €6 per month, live TV with thousands of channels, in loads of languages, every single Premiership game live, Pay per View sports, plus latest films, plus boxsets of stuff like Game of Thrones etc,.

More info here: Beams TV - www.beams-tv.com

€10 monthly, 3 months €25, 6 months €40, 12 months €70