Author Topic: What's the weather like? - April 2018  (Read 6325 times)

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
Re: What's the weather like? - April 2018
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2018, 15:04:43 pm »
Oooh Tamara, that does not sound like you.  :'(
Anyway you've just described the weather in Derbyshire but we are back in less than two weeks so please your influence and sort the weather by then,
Perry

According to the forecast it ain't looking to improve any time soon, but then it does not look to be getting any worse either ::)

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2018, 23:40:01 pm »
Tindaya - hooray! We saw some sun today. Hazy sun gradually forced its way through this morning and saw some blue sky for a change  ;D The afternoon was very pleasant if you could find a spot out of the cold wind, although still hazy and poor visibility. By early evening the solid grey cloud was back and it got very chilly (for us!)

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2018, 23:22:17 pm »
Tindaya & Corralejo - the strong cold winds have continued but there was a lot of lovely sun today with some cloud periodically. Full cloud cover returned around 7pm and it is now very chilly.

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2018, 23:42:35 pm »
Tindaya - much the same, very strong cold winds, N or NE, but lots of lovely sunshine, intermittent cloud.
(the angle I snapped the windmill from today made me realise how similar the shape is to a satellite dish!)

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2018, 00:35:10 am »
Tindaya and Corralejo - Tindaya started very grey and cold, that Northerly wind just won't let up. Drizzle whilst driving to Corralejo mid morning. By the time I got there the sky was clearing and it turned into quite a pleasant day although temp not particularly high due to the wind.