Author Topic: Internet  (Read 1120 times)

Offline tigga1958

Internet
« on: April 17, 2018, 04:03:51 am »
Hello, can anyone recommend the best place to get internet package with good connection and speed?

we are in Corralejo  area.

Many thanks

Offline decho

Re: Internet
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 07:51:11 am »
If you have a telephone line connected to your property probably Movistar. There is n office in town where you can check and arrange it. Depending on where you re you can get about 8Mb download.

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 00:22:52 am »
They've been busy installing fibre optic cables all over Corralejo so you may be able to get a brilliant connection!

Offline Jazza64

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 19:11:19 pm »
Does anybody know how they are getting on & where about in Corralejo they are currently laying fibre optic cables

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 00:31:02 am »
I saw them doing the cables right down Calle Guirre and Calle Abubilla - that's the road the Mercadona is on and down past Las Americas and the road that cuts across it at the roundabout with the statues of a bloke sitting on a block of stone! I know for a fact that they have installed it inside the Topkapi Palace complex. I'm guessing that they will do/have done, the whole of that area up on the hill.

Offline Jazza64

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 19:03:30 pm »
Seem to be making good progress. Do you know if they've completed Avenida Grandes Playa as far as Los Delphines yet ? I've tried contacting them but getting no response. Thanks

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 00:17:40 am »
Was down that way this morning. They were working in a hole at the junction of Calle Clavellina and Avda Grandes Playas! Not sure which direction they were going or had been, sorry!