Author Topic: Merseyflow Toll  (Read 1705 times)

Offline dagwood

Re: Merseyflow Toll
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2018, 19:00:15 pm »
Will do Viva and you can give me a tour of Abbey Road.

Offline Swordy

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2018, 20:09:16 pm »
If it's the Abbey Road from the album cover you are referring to, that's in "That London".    ;D

Offline dagwood

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2018, 20:43:53 pm »
Ok after walking down Penny Lane we can ferry across the Mersey and board the Last  train to London and visit Abbey Road. Then I could visit Caraby St and become a dedicated follower of fashion see a Waterloo sunset before leaving on a jet plane. Or I might have a rest while lazing on a sunny afternoon.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 21:25:56 pm by dagwood »

Offline erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2018, 20:44:51 pm »
Vivafuerte is from Liverpool ?????
That explains a lot.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2018, 21:28:24 pm »
That explains a lot.

No stop that crack or viva will accuse you of being me or is it the other way round I’m getting confused.

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2018, 21:33:31 pm »
Why don't all of your personalities meet up and visit Ashworth Hospital in Liverpool, it could be very beneficial for the forum.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2018, 22:04:19 pm »
Why don't all of your personalities meet up and visit Ashworth Hospital in Liverpool, it could be very beneficial for the forum.
I done nothing mister I didn’t do it and you didn’t see me do it.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2018, 22:11:30 pm »

So that’s where they recruited the people who thought up the Merseyflow toll.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2018, 18:36:21 pm »
That explains a lot.

do you think I just learned how to be this awesome ?

Offline Charlie dont surf

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2018, 20:35:54 pm »

Dagwood, Ashworth and Banjo AKA The 3 Stooges, equally as stupid but totally lacking any humour whatsoever.

Offline Banjo

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2018, 21:04:40 pm »
Lol, strange post.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2018, 07:14:44 am »
Lol, strange post.

He probably writes for the Daily Mail.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2018, 12:39:42 pm »

Dagwood, Ashworth and Banjo AKA The 3 Stooges, equally as stupid but totally lacking any humour whatsoever.

Not sure about the 3 stooges, but he got one right.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2018, 13:18:13 pm »
So I have the nerve to point out a few unpleasant truths to Ivemovedon about a number of  things that have happened and are recorded in history books and are within living memory, and the fact that I don’t agree with Brexit means I must be stupid. Oh I almost forgot I’m Irish. Can nobody on a forum dedicated to a Spanish Island that disagrees with a few stereotype Brits say anything at all.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2018, 13:20:45 pm »
BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexit

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2018, 15:48:02 pm »
So I have the nerve to point out a few unpleasant truths to Ivemovedon about a number of  things that have happened and are recorded in history books and are within living memory, and the fact that I don’t agree with Brexit means I must be stupid. Oh I almost forgot I’m Irish. Can nobody on a forum dedicated to a Spanish Island that disagrees with a few stereotype Brits say anything at all.

Of course you can. But if you say something stupid you have to expect to be pulled up for it.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2018, 16:21:27 pm »
No no if I disagree with any of your preconceived notions I’m stupid.
Of course it’s not only me but anyone with a point of view that differs from yours.
Must be wonderful to believe your infallible. Or is it.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2018, 16:47:08 pm »

you dont have to do anything, you ARE stupid

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2018, 17:36:40 pm »
Of course it’s not only me but anyone with a point of view that differs from yours.

No I'm not infallible. I'm just not very often wrong.

And yes it's wonderful.  :-*

Offline dagwood

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2018, 17:52:13 pm »

No I'm not infallible. I'm just not very often wrong.

And yes it's wonderful.  :-*

That’s worse your not one thing or the other. But even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2018, 18:00:51 pm »
BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBr exitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitB rexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexit BrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexi tBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBrex itBrexitBrexitBrexitBrexitBre xitBrexitBrexitBrexit

bore off grandad you sound like a broken record.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2018, 19:00:52 pm »

bore off grandad you sound like a broken record.
[/quote]

What a bell end you are Viva.