Author Topic: Ireland planned to beg UK for help if it was invaded by the Nazis  (Read 725 times)

Online vivafuerte

Re: Ireland planned to beg UK for help if it was invaded by the Nazis
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2018, 21:18:47 pm »
latest polls say 90% of the population would vote to stay in the E.U.

proof ?

i'll give you a hint, it didnt happen
I’m referring to Ireland. No you lot who don’t seem to be going anywhere fast.

OK captain obvious, if your making more out of the deal than the guys paying out of their pockets for you to exist, its a no brainer, obvious I have to spell this out to you but those paying for your existence and getting nothing but hate back in response will be put off trying to help you guys out in the future, and why whould we ? we help you hate, we help again you hate ? we get out, you hate ? haters gonna hate

Offline dagwood

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2018, 21:38:20 pm »
The only one displaying hate on here is you Viva. I don’t like the superiority complex of the English and hate the way some of them carry on when abroad on holiday and I hate the way the English won’t give credit to anything that’s not British etc but to accuse me of hating the English is a lie that’s suits you and that vile rubbish you spout. As a matter of fact Viva and to your disappointment I don’t even hate you.

PS I Would hate to live under British rule in my own country.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 21:41:22 pm by dagwood »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2018, 22:36:56 pm »
You know it makes me laugh when Viva says “we got out”. Id really wait until next March before making that statement.  Skillet don’t you know the latest polls say 90% of the population would vote to stay in the E.U.
We are nothing like the brits that is if you can find one. Even Ivemovedon claims to be half Irish.
In the last 50years or so we more or less populated the U.K. even Maggie thatcher had Irish blood in her veins. The Royal Family are at least 1/2 German. So not that many true blue brits. I suppose I’ll be charitable and say they’re  a cosmopolitan race with a lot of Irish blood.
[/quote

Yep unfortunately I've got Irish, don't think that gives me any great bragging rights though. My English blood?...now your talking, A bit like molten gold running through my veins with a touch of Guinness  ;)

Offline dagwood

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2018, 23:12:23 pm »
Yes the ancient Irish we’re talented gold smiths making what are now priceless artefacts.
At that time the English were boiling garlic and burning people mostly female at the stake, and were murdred by the several houses of royalty that were at constant war. A land over run by savages.
So you see your molten gold comes from your Irish ancestry.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2018, 08:22:19 am »
I thought the ancient Irish sat around in bogs all day eating pots of boiled potatoes.... Never mind whatever.

I'm not here to do the Irish down.. they are what they are. It must be a real bind for old dinosaurs like yourself carrying around massive chips on your shoulders for your entire lifetime. The past is the past, we all did things we regret and that includes Ireland, some might say there should be more regrets on their part... I can't be sure what it is that keeps the anti English fires burning inside you , resentment?, hatred?, envy? just needing something in your life to battle against. If the truth be known it's probably a bit of all of them but the fact is once your type have passed on you and your petty over the top grievances will be long forgotten . Onwards and upwards. :-*

And the molten gold inside me comes from pride. Pride in being British, not Irish.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2018, 08:29:03 am »
And by the way that last post not only sticks two fingers up at you and your anti English bigoted views on here but all the others who seem to queue up to give Britain's expats and tourists a bashing at every opportunity.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2018, 08:39:52 am »
I was thinking you might be less than pleased to find out a bit about your history. Your a twlix of the highest order.
The only gold that applies to you is cans of Dutch Gold.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2018, 09:21:04 am »

What a dumb cluck. LOL

T

Online Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2018, 11:11:38 am »
Gentlemen, it has become more than obvious that you have an intense dislike for one another, and as it appears you have never met the situation I find the a bit strange, can I suggest you block one another's posts or simply ignore them, you are making this site appear a battlefield, and probably deterring others from posting, I am amazed admin has not stepped in to stop it.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2018, 11:38:44 am »
NO never met him so can't say I dislike him personally. Dislike racists and troublemakers though of which he is one. Admin made a comeback then disappeared again so it looks like anti English comments have to be confronted by those offended by it and not admin.

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2018, 12:15:40 pm »
I am amazed admin has not stepped in to stop it.

and every single time dagwood is involved . . . . . .

just a note on the hatee thing, I dont hate anyone or anything, yeah i dislike things but hate ? nah nothing can wind me up enough to hate them, or it.

you would have to be a very shallow being to hate.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2018, 12:15:53 pm »
NO never met him so can't say I dislike him personally. Dislike racists and troublemakers though of which he is one. Admin made a comeback then disappeared again so it looks like anti English comments have to be confronted by those offended by it and not admin.

Just because I disagree with brexit and make it known that I believe It was the stupidest decision ever made in the history of the world ivemovedon decided I’m anti British. I don’t hate the British but I do hate the way some of them carry on. But its all fun a laughs when ivemovedon and that other prat think they have the upper hand but like the butchers dog,  he can give it but they cant take it..
If you cast your mind  back to last Christmas I put up a post about some Irish success stories but there was such an up roar it was taken down. Also when we beat England in the rugby it was too hot of a topic for the two amigos to handle
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:19:14 pm by dagwood »

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2018, 12:18:21 pm »
I do hate

point proven in under 1 min flat.

honestly couldnt make this number two up

Offline malabu

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2018, 12:19:01 pm »
Gentlemen, it has become more than obvious that you have an intense dislike for one another, and as it appears you have never met the situation I find the a bit strange, can I suggest you block one another's posts or simply ignore them, you are making this site appear a battlefield, and probably deterring others from posting, I am amazed admin has not stepped in to stop it.
Read the post Admin have stepped in

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2018, 12:20:06 pm »

Just because I disagree with brexit and make it known that I believe It was the stupidest decision ever made in the history of the world ivemovedon decided I’m anti British. I don’t hate the British but I do hate the way some of them carry on. But its all fun a laughs when ivemovedon and that other prat think they have the upper hand but like the butchers dog,  he can give it but they cant take it..
If you cast your mind  back to last Christmas I put up a post about some Irish success stories but there was such an up roar it was taken down. Also when we beat England in the rugby it was too hot of a topic for the two amigos to handle

quoted in its entirity to preserve the fact dagwood hates other races IE admits he is a racist.

well done

Offline dagwood

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2018, 12:20:58 pm »

Are you sure?