Just a couple of things...

Started by bristolboy, May 20, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bristolboy

Is there anywhere in Caleta where you can renew your wedding vows?
Also, where is the best place to look for property for sale in caleta? I`m aware there are many villas available but can`t find many online.. cheers all
Bristol City FC - They're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen..

spitfire58

Hi bb,
Don`t know anything about wedding vows, sorry.
There are a fair number of estate agents offices in Caleta. Best way is to pop into each & they will fix you up with their websites.
Alternatively:
www.casaktua.com
www.carmenvillizam.com
www.kyero.com
www.zoopla.com
www.bliss-properties.com

There are loads more. Hope this helps
Cheers
Ron

Johnrgby2

Quote from: bristolboy on May 20, 2018, 11:26:48 AM
Is there anywhere in Caleta where you can renew your wedding vows?
Also, where is the best place to look for property for sale in Caleta? I`m aware there are many villas available but can`t find many online.. cheers all

Hi BB

As Ron has said there are many more Agents, we used Goldacre and were more than happy with the service.

Renewing  Your Vows

There is an English Church service every Sunday at  Hotel Elba Carlota, in their advert, they mention Renewing Vows

Pastors are

Christine and Gareth Davies.

Helpline,s

0034 69234586 or 00447940717398

Ducks

Can't help on the vow renewal side, but on the property side of things:

Kyero covers listings from the majority of agents. Just4Sales doesn't use them, however, and neither does Fuerteventura Residences, both of which usually have a decent amount of stock.

There are also quite a few properties I've seen around that seem to be only For Sale By Owner, so if you're here at the moment, keep your eyes open!

What exactly are you looking for regards the house? I don't think Caleta itself has too many villas except on the Golf Course; it's mainly apartments and townhouses (though there are a few detached villas scattered around).

DaveW

I can recommend Fuerteventura Residences, they sold my bungalow for me recently, Nadia is very helpful and professional.

F1REFLY999

Can fully recommend Karen at https://carmenvillazan.com/en/
La luciƩrnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

spitfire58

Banjo

I wouldn't worry about renewing your vows Bob, she'll forget all about it when the Harry and Megan fuss dies down. 😀

spitfire58

Quote from: Banjo on May 20, 2018, 18:14:40 PM
I wouldn't worry about renewing your vows Bob, she'll forget all about it when the Harry and Megan fuss dies down. 😀

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

dagwood

Easy Banjo you`ll have me in trouble again.  😀

bristolboy

Thanks for your time guys...
We been regulars to the island for 14 years now, sometimes twice a year,  and finally decided it maybe cheaper to buy a small bungalow/villa/apartment to rent out for the short amount of time we are not on the island 😂

Bristol City FC - They're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen..