Author Topic: Dollar rent a car  (Read 472 times)

Offline dagwood

Dollar rent a car
« on: May 23, 2018, 17:43:10 pm »
I was looking at that Dollar outfit as it does no harm to check out what's happening in the car rental market and I got the impression that they are a three card trick outfit. I couldn't see the final price when I included the optional extra insurance cover until I gave my all details. To hell with that way too off putting.
Its Payless all the way still for me. No messing with them just book the car on line, pay for it and feck off. I have been using them now for at least 10 years and will continue to do so. 

Offline zedzedeleven

Re: Dollar rent a car
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 11:38:47 am »
Don`t use anyone but Cicar personally , I know they are related to Payless and Payless is possibly cheaper but never had a problem with Cicar  of any sort. The procedure seems to have been streamlined , only one form to sign and only one signature. Drop the keys off on the car park as well, so you don`t have to trudge the length of the arrivals hall any more. 

Offline dagwood

Re: Dollar rent a car
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 17:34:22 pm »
I have used cicar in the past and found them excellent. I must check them out for the next trip. No problems with Payless either. I like the idea of dropping of the keys in the parking place.