advice from all you lovely people

Started by janandpaul, May 28, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janandpaul

hi to all, my wife fancies a change this year so I would like to ask on the best parts of Lanzarote to stay, ;)

paul

PS, I hope you all have a great summer.

Johnrgby2

Quote from: janandpaul on May 28, 2018, 11:05:06 AM
hi to all, my wife fancies a change this year so I would like to ask on the best parts of Lanzarote to stay, ;)

paul

PS, I hope you all have a great summer.

Close to the ferry so you can get here without any hassle. :D

bedouin

We went to Charco del Palo once and can't recommend it!

fizzy lemonade

AFAIK the Papagayo beaches are really the only C/O beaches, they are a bit of a hike from Plays Blanca, was only in Playa Blanca once & didn't really fancy it for us

Jimjo

Papagayo is really nice but you need to be a mountain goat to get there.

If you take your time, its lovely scenery and the views from the top are fabullous, but we much prefer Jandia.

Riverman

If you have a hire car there are carparks at the Papagayo beaches. Strictly speaking you will be 'off road' as far as the hire company concerned but the risk is probably quite low.

erik_tonny

Quote from: Riverman on May 29, 2018, 16:41:01 PM
If you have a hire car there are carparks at the Papagayo beaches. Strictly speaking you will be 'off road' as far as the hire company concerned but the risk is probably quite low.
Cicar will not classify the road to papagayo as off the road

Riverman

Quote from: erik_tonny on May 30, 2018, 13:43:24 PM
Quote from: Riverman on May 29, 2018, 16:41:01 PM
Cicar will not classify the road to papagayo as off the road

I have never used Cicar. but that is good to know for future reference.