Author Topic: Brexit!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2972 times)

Offline dagwood

Re: Brexit!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 12:36:41 pm »
These people don’t like reading this kind of fact. 
Maybe because it’s published in the Independent and that rarely fits in with their ostrich syndrome. I think the express or mail might be more to their liking.

Online Deso

• Roll on one way flight to the rock. :)
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 13:18:27 pm »
Blue touch paper lit.  Retire to a safe distance.   :o

Online vivafuerte

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 13:37:04 pm »
i think we should have a real propper hard border with the rep of ireland for no other reason than it will annoy dagwood enourmously

Offline dagwood

Re: Brexit!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 13:56:47 pm »
Blue touch paper lit.  Retire to a safe distance.   :o

Sure thing,
I believe there will be an evacuation of the large intestine at anytime.
And it will probably hit a fan or two.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 14:16:19 pm »
You removed that post in record time Viva me auld son. Your little brain must have coped on that a hard Brexit would have endless positive possibilities for me Ye ha.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 14:21:20 pm by dagwood »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2018, 15:50:10 pm »
I think the EU is going to have a little more on their plate than an Irish hard border and brexit over the coming months..

Lets just sit back in a nice easy chair and watch the Italians dismantle the EU piece by piece and then, and only then, make our move. No need for us to get into a spat with them, just let the Italian politicians, who although admittedly can get a little too over- excited, have more cojones than ours ever will. It won't be negotiations, climb downs, compromise or back tracking on their part. They will do whats best for Italy period. And damned good luck to them.

I have a feeling the EU  will look back on negotiations with Britain with great fondness for its tranquility, understanding and general feebleness of the UK's brexit demands ;)

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 15:52:06 pm by Ivemovedon »

Offline dagwood

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2018, 17:16:16 pm »
I think the EU is going to have a little more on their plate than an Irish hard border and brexit over the coming months..

Lets just sit back in a nice easy chair and watch the Italians dismantle the EU piece by piece and then, and only then, make our move. No need for us to get into a spat with them, just let the Italian politicians, who although admittedly can get a little too over- excited, have more cojones than ours ever will. It won't be negotiations, climb downs, compromise or back tracking on their part. They will do whats best for Italy period. And damned good luck to them.

I have a feeling the EU  will look back on negotiations with Britain with great fondness for its tranquility, understanding and general feebleness of the UK's brexit demands ;)

Don’t worry, the Rule of the brown envelope shall prevail as always.

Offline waggy

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2018, 20:43:34 pm »
but which way are you all going to vote in Brwrecksit 2 I wonder again.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2018, 21:51:33 pm »
but which way are you all going to vote in Brwrecksit 2 I wonder again.

A very insensitive question Waggy

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2018, 07:25:25 am »
Same way as before. Along with all those who have now realized that project fear was an establishment ploy to protect their own self interest and readjust their vote accordingly..

Personally I'd be more than happy to see it given another go, and very interested to watch the scramble for a third referendum if or when it all blows up in their greedy faces.

Bring it on

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2018, 09:45:49 am »
why would anyone want to be a part of a huge failiure ?

its falling apart and ruining the lives of millions.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2018, 12:27:58 pm »

More to the point why would we want another set of corrupt politicians creaming it off on the other side of the channel, to go with the ones we already have, spanking their very generous expense accounts here. They are all at it, so it stands to reason the less you have the less you get shafted. It doesn't seem to be a bone of contention with some folks though, they are happy to vote remain and let them carry on abusing their self imposed expense accounts and build palace like government buildings with all the trimmings on their hard earned taxes. Cost doesn't come into it when Joe public is paying...it's an endless tub of cash paid for by some poor dickhead grafting his nuts off in Britain or elsewhere in the EU states. Never been able to work that one out, how some people are quite happy to see that going on and endorse it with their vote.

We already pay our own political classes very good money to run the country...if there is another UK referendum perhaps it should it should be a yes or no vote for a substantial cut in their salaries due to EU membership and the resulting workload and decision making being delegated abroad with the added loss of overall responsibility. What do you think would happen if that were to happen?. Well I can tell you, Soubry, Morgan and all the other remain rebels would about turn so fast if you blinked you'd miss it. ;)

Online Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2018, 13:45:07 pm »

More to the point why would we want another set of corrupt politicians creaming it off on the other side of the channel, to go with the ones we already have, spanking their very generous expense accounts here. They are all at it, so it stands to reason the less you have the less you get shafted. It doesn't seem to be a bone of contention with some folks though, they are happy to vote remain and let them carry on abusing their self imposed expense accounts and build palace like government buildings with all the trimmings on their hard earned taxes. Cost doesn't come into it when Joe public is paying...it's an endless tub of cash paid for by some poor dickhead grafting his nuts off in Britain or elsewhere in the EU states. Never been able to work that one out, how some people are quite happy to see that going on and endorse it with their vote.

We already pay our own political classes very good money to run the country...if there is another UK referendum perhaps it should it should be a yes or no vote for a substantial cut in their salaries due to EU membership and the resulting workload and decision making being delegated abroad with the added loss of overall responsibility. What do you think would happen if that were to happen?. Well I can tell you, Soubry, Morgan and all the other remain rebels would about turn so fast if you blinked you'd miss it. ;)

I have said this before on this forum, but it bears repeating, check out when the EU,s books were last signed off by an independent company of auditors, and to speed up the search process for you, It has not happened this century

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2018, 14:46:02 pm »
Haleluja. And it's not likely to happen next century either if it is still run by unelected, self serving thieving ,corrupt Eurocrats camouflaged behind an organization so vast nobody has a clue where the dinero is ending up.

Offline erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 15:35:00 pm »
Haleluja. And it's not likely to happen next century either if it is still run by unelected, self serving thieving ,corrupt Eurocrats camouflaged behind an organization so vast nobody has a clue where the dinero is ending up.
Stop pouring vinagar over your chips.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 15:39:04 pm »
mayonaise

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 16:05:55 pm »
and once again ashworth makes a complete mockerry of their point and the forum agrees brexit has to happen.

all we need now is the original post deleted and we have come full circle.

again.

Offline skillt

• Up Cork
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2018, 16:09:48 pm »
I think GB needs to delay a European exit, just before people jump on me just look at the facts.
Europe is playing with fire trying to be the school yard bully but Europe is about to see its second largest GDP country (GB) leave,  it's 4th Italy and 6th Spain have voted in anti European governments, this leaves the school bully exposed and weak.  If Europe was so strong look at Italy's huge debt they carry and the basket case economy it is Italy and has always been bankrupt as is Spain. Germany can't afford the UK to go so if  the anti European feelings grow, the UK could get a great deal to stay.

*** I'm not saying the UK must stay in Europe, but I would stay a bit to get a better deal, I think pro UK feelings are growing and Germany needs the UK'S money to try and kill/ buy off  the anti European feelings.
I think UK people should be proud of themselves for standing up to the  dictatorship of Europe / Germany. The current deal being trashed out is so poor for the UK. You need a leader with balls and say this is the deal  we want, why are the UK following the rules of Europe if your leaving, so say swing for your money and rules.

** Just my humble opinion on the Subject**

Offline erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2018, 16:22:12 pm »
I think GB needs to delay a European exit, just before people jump on me just look at the facts.
Europe is playing with fire trying to be the school yard bully but Europe is about to see its second largest GDP country (GB) leave,  it's 4th Italy and 6th Spain have voted in anti European governments, this leaves the school bully exposed and weak.  If Europe was so strong look at Italy's huge debt they carry and the basket case economy it is Italy and has always been bankrupt as is Spain. Germany can't afford the UK to go so if  the anti European feelings grow, the UK could get a great deal to stay.

*** I'm not saying the UK must stay in Europe, but I would stay a bit to get a better deal, I think pro UK feelings are growing and Germany needs the UK'S money to try and kill/ buy off  the anti European feelings.
I think UK people should be proud of themselves for standing up to the  dictatorship of Europe / Germany. The current deal being trashed out is so poor for the UK. You need a leader with balls and say this is the deal  we want, why are the UK following the rules of Europe if your leaving, so say swing for your money and rules.

** Just my humble opinion on the Subject**
70% of that debt is owned by italians !

Offline paully

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2018, 17:40:52 pm »
Skillt has made some very valid points and worth debating, certainly. on the same lines here is an interview by the former PM Gordon Brown. Speaking a lot more sense than he did when he was PM. Broadly saying that the Politicians need to unite people but recognize the drivers behind why people voted for Brexit. Sadly I don`t think any are listening but might be worth a few minutes to listen to..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44372761

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2018, 18:02:16 pm »
Skillt has made some very valid points and worth debating, certainly. on the same lines here is an interview by the former PM Gordon Brown. Speaking a lot more sense than he did when he was PM. Broadly saying that the Politicians need to unite people but recognize the drivers behind why people voted for Brexit. Sadly I don`t think any are listening but might be worth a few minutes to listen to..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44372761

that gormless oaf will never get any air time in my house!

gets in office, with one of it not the best financial envioroments in history, billions in savings, billions in gold, etcetcetc removes treason laws with dodgy blair then performs treason on levels never ever whitnessed before.

came with nothingg, left a multi millioniare personally and all his banking mates mega well off too!

he should be in jail

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2018, 18:08:34 pm »
but I would stay a bit to get a better deal

I prefer no deal, let them beg

Offline dagwood

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2018, 18:15:59 pm »
So Brexits going very well then.
Great post from skillet on how to get rid of you best customer by name calling etc and expect them to keep buying your goods.
However as I pointed out on many occasions the Uk is only a large assembly plant for Eu companies as very little manufacturing is owned by the UK any more. With the exception of the Arms industry.
I’m not putting down the Uk I’m only pointing out the obvious.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 18:17:34 pm by dagwood »

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2018, 18:21:04 pm »
the whole issue of brexit has show nothing but utter contempt from what we thought where our EU friends, the reason we were bailing everyone out.

ungrateful / spitefull buggers have short memories.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2018, 19:49:12 pm »
Skillt looks to be thinking along the same lines as myself although in a slightly different format. But basically the idea  overall is to let all the other emerging anti EU governments rip the organization to bits while we put our feet up and have a smoke and a cuppa with a latest copy of the Daily Mail. Then when its in it's death throes be the one's to inflict the 'coup de grace'.

Sounds wonderful to me.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 19:51:20 pm by Ivemovedon »

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2018, 20:12:06 pm »
not much news on this one, must be a good day to cover up the bad news ;)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44366731

and that 2.1 billion sterling lost was gordon brown helping his banker friends out.

Offline ashworth

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2018, 20:26:43 pm »
So after 10/15 years of should, we shouldn't we. The Decision to chuck a bit of tarmac on some spare land and create a new runway at Heathrow is on its way. My god, these same people are going to get us top trade deals around the world. A bumpy ride ahead.. Fill up your pantry...

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2018, 20:30:43 pm »
Most of our ENGLISH major cities are now tribal ghettos with a knifing epidemic spreading out from the capital, our infrastructure is breaking down on a daily basis, taxes in all areas are on the rise and we are getting very little back in return, our police force have been drastically cut,  the Public Sector massive pension pot is basically what our taxes are propping up i.e. we have become a nation of zero hour slaves working for the middle and upper classes, high street shops are closing down in record numbers,  interest only mortgages are now coming to fruition with the prediction its going to cause a massive slump in the housing market due to re-possessions and that’s on top of the New House Lease Scandal, the list go’s on and on, how can Britex make things any worse? It’s impossible, why bother your pretty little heads about it?

BRITEX is the best thing ever to happen in the history of British and European Politics, it means absolutely FECK all to the plebs like us, but it’s a fantastic smokescreen for the Eurotwats and UK Government to hide behind, a massive WIN WIN situation, some National political balls up happens, lets cover the media with BRITEX, its total pocket billiards, its gives them a purpose for their existence convincing us how important they really are.

We should have had a referendum on complete political reform in the UK, not Britex, what use is the house of Lords? What use are politicians come to that and why so many? And why is my missus telling me to get off the computer and cut the lawn? Whats wrong with her doing it? And why does my Yorkshire son in law find it difficult to get a round in? These are real questions you should be debating.