Author Topic: Why we left "The Old Country" ???  (Read 660 times)

Offline hogfather

• "Every Days a Gift" http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hp
Why we left "The Old Country" ???
« on: June 13, 2018, 11:33:07 am »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/cannabis-medication-billy-caldwell-epileptic-seizures-marijuana-customs-confiscation-latest-a8394971.html

Another example of common sense being defeated by outdated law, and unfortunately its decisions like this which make the vast majority of ex pats breathe a sigh of relief being here 8)
(and explain to the Mum when Billy dies "the law must be upheld no matter the cost") I truly despair.[url]]][url][/url]

Offline Banjo

Re: Why we left "The Old Country" ???
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 13:01:05 pm »
When we discovered social media and half the population set about becoming internet warriors and trolls I reckon.

Offline woe10

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 16:56:02 pm »
You can buy Cannabis Oil in Caleta.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 18:49:19 pm »
You can buy Cannabis Oil in Caleta.

can buy it in holland and barrett in UK

Offline emmi

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 15:56:11 pm »
What you are buying in Holland and Barratt and other outlets in the UK is not Cannabis OIl but CBD - cannabidiol . It has a very low dose of the THC (which makes you high) - the legal limit is 0.3%.  Anything higher than that is Cannabis Oil and is not legal in the UK, and it is that which is known as medical cannabis (I don't know about Spain).

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 18:43:07 pm »
The mother has had the child's medication returned, you either have laws are you don't, simple. Regarding the Peado's, this is the tip of the iceberg, apart from the scum jailed, each and every CARE WORKER who pimped these kids out should be given a life sentence, they knew exactly what was going on.

I'm  thinking of moving back to the rock, at least you have a breeze. The weather here is killing me, 31C without a breeze on my balcony today, and its just getting hotter, 2 mouths without hardly a drop of rain, its like living in a desert.

Offline spitfire58

• Fife, Scotland & Valles de Ortega, Fuerteventura
  • Just tell me how soon I can retire !!
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 19:08:05 pm »
Ha ha, make the most of it Tam. It may well be another 40 years till the next time. We will be dead & gone, lol 😂