Naturism in Jandia

Started by RobJ93, April 08, 2019, 17:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobJ93

Hello everyone, just new to the forum's and yet to visit Fuerteventura however myself and my partner (by then wife) will be visiting in the last week of September for our honeymoon and can't wait!. my main question is regarding Naturism on the beach in Jandia as i've heard varying information. Is there a healthy mix or will we find ourselves as the only ones undressed?  We're staying in the Occidental Jandia Playa, we're both in our 20's and fit so are looking forward to walking along the beach which i understand is fairly large? if i were to do this undressed would i encounter any issues? i get that its preferred if you cover up near hotels, which i'm more than happy to do. any information would be greatly appreciated! thank you!

Faubus

It will be perfectly OK to stay and walk naked on the beach. A good place to start is the lighthouse, either to the left or to the right direction.

sun lovers

Hire a car and get to one the Risco del Paso. You can walk nude all the way to Costa Calma with no need to dress. We do it every visit.

decho

Quote from: sun lovers on April 10, 2019, 15:11:47 PM
Hire a car and get to one the Risco del Paso. You can walk nude all the way to Costa Calma with no need to dress. We do it every visit.

One of the most beautiful walks ever...we`ve walked all the way from Costa Calma to Jandia several times...truly magical! Just make sure the tides out ;)