Telefonica phone and internet

Started by Carlo, October 18, 2011, 14:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben90125

It's fairly stable now, sometimes it decides to drop the connection but for the most part it's stable, I did notice that after being up for about 24 hours it's more likely to drop so I just restart it every morning.

Still only syncing at 3MB max though.

ben90125

Funny that I reply this morning and then tonight my connection dies for about 4 hours lol.

ben90125

Seems me posting here cursed it, since yesterday had nothing but trouble with my connection :(

sandybbfan

I've just ordered the phone, broadband and tv from Europa via Lisa.. Europa are having the line fitted by telefonica.. I'll report back on how it all goes x

sandybbfan

Quote from: KateandTim on September 04, 2012, 14:27:17 PM
Do i need an NIE to get internet?

Europa only needed UK passport number and spanish Iban bank details.. they took my payment from a UK visa card x

Carlo

It's a shame you've had such a bad time with yours Ben. I've not had a single issue in the 5 months I've had mine, don't think it's ever gone off once. It sounds like it must be some sort of 'physical' fault mate (ie cables, sockets, router etc). Hope you get it sorted as I can imagine how frustrating it must be.

ben90125

Yeah I'm gonna have to give them a ring at some point and get them to come have a look at it.

ben90125

Also if I get them to send someone I'm pretty sure he will be Spanish and I can't speak a word of it yet lol so may be quite hard to sort the problem?

Deso

Keep the kettle warm, I'll be over on 6th Oct for a week.

Comprende?   ;D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

ben90125

Deso

I'm cheaper than Telefonica engineer and I speaky eenglis  :)

Seriously though, if you want, I can pop round and have a butchers at the socket and wiring, all for the rpice of a brew....or two.  :)
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

ben90125