Legends 60's Bar + Map

Started by denboy, August 18, 2013, 13:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denboy

legends is for me the best venue for live music in caleta,can,t believe i,m the first to post on this.if you love 60,s music,this is a must visit venue.kenny and kelly are great hosts,and the place is always rocking.live music starts at 10pm,but if you want a seat i would get in earlier.it,s also a great place for watching sporting events, especially football. looking forward to watching the manchester derby there in september,can,t wait. 8)

[map]?=28.39788433845704,%20-13.8557767868042=17=Legends=roadmap[/map]

kezw17

Hiya Den,
Hope you and Janet are both well  8) 8)
Thanks for the review, much appreciated  :)
Looking forward to seeing you both in sept (what date are you over??)
See you soon,
Love Kel  :-* :-*

denboy

we are over 21 sept to 2 oct.we will have our son,girlfriend,and 6 month old grand daughter with us.how are you fixed for baby sitting kelly. :)

kezw17

Would love to Den, but I might not give her back... ;) ;)  !!!
Look forward to seeing you all soon, bring on the footy!! ;D
:-* :-*

woe10

As it says, 60's Music Live 7 days a week. All football games shown. Thankfully no Karaoke.

fredthered

Have been going to Caleta for many years, and Legends has always been my "local". The live music is fantastic, and their coverage of major sports is great also, plenty of banter!! Kenny and Kelly are great hosts, always enjoy my visits here.......Looking forward to seeing you soon Legends!! xx

Peteandfreddi

Hmm is there a link between Kenny & denboy perhaps?

kezw17

Don't understand what you mean by that Peteandfreddi??
If you read the whole thread you'll see that denboy (Dennis) is a long time customer, along with his wife Janet, and they are regulars of the bar, who have become friends, that is the only link between them and us (Kenny and Kelly).
Regards,
Kelly  :-*

woe10

Quote from: Peteandfreddi on September 16, 2013, 13:41:44 PM

The link is - They're both Man Utd fans  8)   Nowt wrong with that.

Paddster

Quote from: woe10 on September 16, 2013, 14:29:51 PM

I disagree,ahem..................... ::) ::)

Can the Man

Quote from: woe10 on September 16, 2013, 14:29:51 PM

I'm ok with that  :D

denboy

PADDSTER.........Will you behave yourself,or we are never going to have that pint together. :o                                As for me and Kenny being one and the same,just wish i had his musical talent,always wanted to play the guitar,and live in caleta. ;D

Paddster

Quote from: denboy on October 06, 2013, 16:06:25 PM
PADDSTER.........Will you behave yourself,or we are never going to have that pint together. :o                                As for me and Kenny being one and the same,just wish i had his musical talent,always wanted to play the guitar,and live in caleta. ;D

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)