Puerta Del Sol ⚩ ⚩ Caleta de Fuste

Started by admin, July 12, 2012, 19:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
1 (33.3%)
Good
1 (33.3%)
Ok
0 (0%)
Poor
1 (33.3%)
Very Poor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

admin

Puerto Del Sol is a new complex of bungalows providing all the services of a hotel, ideally situated close to the airport, beach, town centre and golf courses for the avid golfer.

Its secluded location is ideal for families, couples and sun worshippers who are looking for a safe relaxing holiday in a safe environment.

The airport is located five kilometres from the hotel.

All bungalows are decorated in a classic Spanish style with all the modern amenities needed for a comfortable stay including satellite TV, a safe, a separate kitchen and tea and coffee making facilities, making it ideal for families and couples alike.

Guests can enjoy the three swimming pools and the terrace in the garden.

Guests can enjoy the bar and restaurant and benefit from the 24 hour reception and the free Wi-Fi access.

Parking is available for those arriving by car to the Puerto Del Sol.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews and photos below.

kevc00l

we stayed here feb/11. There are security gates to the entrance of the complex, There is a security guard just outside the complex 24/7. we stayed in a bungalow near the pool, the pool was a good size for me and my daughter.  We spent many hours just splashing about and didnt see many people it was very quiet, The bungalow we stayed in was basic with a good size patio area with sunlounger and table and chairs. Inside the bungalow was everything we needed all the usual things you would normally find in a small kitchen. bedroom was a good size with 2 single beds a dressing table and draw's with build in wardrobes. bathroom had a bath with a shower and the usual toilet basin.
Would i go back to this complex definitely
Would i recommend it to a friend definitely

kayj

Quote from: admin on July 12, 2012, 19:44:28 PM

Puerto Del Sol is a new complex of bungalows providing all the services of a hotel, ideally situated close to the airport, beach, town centre and golf courses for the avid golfer.

Its secluded location is ideal for families, couples and sun worshippers who are looking for a safe relaxing holiday in a safe environment.

The airport is located five kilometres from the hotel.

All bungalows are decorated in a classic Spanish style with all the modern amenities needed for a comfortable stay including satellite TV, a safe, a separate kitchen and tea and coffee making facilities, making it ideal for families and couples alike.

Guests can enjoy the three swimming pools and the terrace in the garden.

Guests can enjoy the bar and restaurant and benefit from the 24 hour reception and the free Wi-Fi access.

Parking is available for those arriving by car to the Puerto Del Sol.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews and photos below.
This description couldn`t be further from the truth.It was clearly  wrote when the complex opened as a hotel several years ago.I assure you it is nothing like that now.

flump

Sorry for the bump.... But... I stayed here last year and the residents have completely renovated the complex, pool all painted and safety barrier, new plants in the gardens, new sunbeds and the apartments have been tarted up as well, plus they were still doing a couple up last year. You still have kwizeen and the pickled Palm to dine or chill with a beer, they have entertainment as well. New security fencing and guards patrol all night to keep you safe.
Overall I was very impressed at the work done,so much,im going there again this year.