Esmeralda Maris Club De Bungalows ⚩ ⚩ ⚩ Costa Calma

Started by admin, July 09, 2012, 01:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
0 (0%)
Good
1 (100%)
Ok
0 (0%)
Poor
0 (0%)
Very Poor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

admin

Spacious bungalows just 600 metres from the beach in Costa Calma. Each one has a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning and satellite TV.

The complex has been very tastefully decorated.

This is a high quality self-catering complex which invites you to relax.

The bungalow club includes a solarium and full fitness centre, with saunas, turkish bath, jacuzzi and gym.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews below.

SoCal

Stayed twice for a couple days. The first time the apartment had a spectacular view - high and looked over beach to the south-south-east.  Naturist could easily stay on the patio and sun tan with minimal observation by others. The second time the patio faced the road - it was pretty dreadful.   Overall, the rooms themselves are spacious with a large bedroom. The kitchen is modern and had "all the comforts of home."  The pool is very nice, not that I care since I went to the beach. Neither the spa nor the sauna was working when I was there.

The one meal I had at the hotel was nearly inedible. However, I have never experienced a decent meal at any Fuerteventura hotel, regardless of reputation and cost. Others may be more satisfied.  For other meals, when I asked about the best restaurant for seafood in Costa Calma, I was directed to La Pared. An acceptable grocery store is within walking distance from the Hotel. 

At the time, the cost was approximately 500 euros per week. It is quite clean and modern, but for my preferences of a naturist environment which is sufficiently inexpensive that it allows me to spend more money on good food and drink, Esmeralda Maris does not appeal to me - except for that one apartment with the spectacular view and near private patio I had the first time.
Biking and beaches - total freedom