Corralejo March 2014

Started by Beachfun, December 30, 2013, 14:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capricornukuk

We had a stiff one on the beach last week in the dunes and in cotillo :)

MinRich

Quote from: capricornukuk on January 12, 2014, 17:06:59 PM
We had a stiff one on the beach last week in the dunes and in cotillo :)

Hilarious !

Did you do a Fart aswell ?

capricornukuk

When I say a stiff one I meant in the arousal department which wife helped with :)

MinRich

capricornukuk

Might be back there late sep or early October would have had a look out for flag otherwise

Love cotillo quiet a few meerkat types aswell mind :)

SoCal

You people are serious lovers of the island. 8) 8) While January is my least favorite time on the island because it is so cold, I have found that June is a pretty nice time. The sun is up for so much of the day and the town is still quiet before the July/August hordes.  Yes some days can be hot in June; however, there are advantages. While staying El Cotillo, I met a couple from England who loved to barbecue in the nude. June was great because we never needed to cover up during the evenings. I bet late September / early October will be wonder too.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

Karen-D

Snap......... we also fly out 3 weeks today.

SoCal

Karen-D and Beachfun, I expect you folks to warm up the place....

Hoping for something above 20 C by the end of March.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

Karen-D

Quote from: beachfun on February 23, 2014, 21:10:07 PM

SoCal the temp will be well above 20c with Lady B and Karen-d on the beach  :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

The sun shines on the righteous and it's going to be HOT, HOT, HOT

scottishnudist

I'll be on the island from the 23rd March till 28th. Will be based in Caleta de Fueste but will be making a pilgrimage up to Corralejo when the sun is shining. I will seek you out - if you see me please say hello.