naturist walking inland

Started by lovethebeach, March 21, 2016, 17:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovethebeach

I know naturism is legal on spanish beaches but is it legal to be naked when walking inland , I have often walked inland naked and never had any problems but would like to know if its legal know

paully

The `naked on any beach in Spain` rule, if ever it was, was challenged last year by a Council on the mainland and the Spanish Supreme Court ruled that it was`nt actually legal to be so. It is still an offence to cause offence by nudity in Spain.

That said, it is tolerated pretty much everywhere on beaches outside of the main population centres and towns and I can`t see that changing anytime soon. For beaches read inland, just use common sense and don`t seek to offend and you`ll be fine. This is Spain, you aint going to find Policemen out looking for you. Many people walk naked inland and have no problems..Enjoy
I HATE computer thingyss

jg

IMHO Paully has it bang to rights.
JG

SoCal

I apologize, but as someone who was raised primarily in the USA, I am not familiar with the English language. What does " `nt " mean?

(No seriously, is 'nt a common contraction to "is not?")

Quote from: paully on March 22, 2016, 11:21:54 AM
The `naked on any beach in Spain` rule, if ever it was, was challenged last year by a Council on the mainland and the Spanish Supreme Court ruled that it was`nt actually legal to be so. It is still an offence to cause offence by nudity in Spain.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

SoCal

Quote from: lovethebeach on March 21, 2016, 17:10:43 PM
I know naturism is legal on spanish beaches but is it legal to be naked when walking inland , I have often walked inland naked and never had any problems but would like to know if its legal know

Many of us have also walked inland as well as beach. Never have I seen a problem reported in this forum.

I have also had had the authorities pass me in both car and ATV and again, never have I been approached. However, the guy who walks his dog not on his leash is a different issue. I've seen him fined.

dampsquib

In recent years, I've had some brilliant naked rambles in the barrancos, and on the ridges & mountains in the south of the island. On many days, I see no one. On a busy day, I might pass a handful of people. One or two adopt 'tunnel vision', a few chuckle, but mostly we pass the time of day, as though they hadn't noticed. I love being free of sweaty clothes.

jg

Quote from: dampsquib on March 26, 2016, 06:47:23 AM
In recent years, I've had some brilliant naked rambles in the barrancos, and on the ridges & mountains in the south of the island. On many days, I see no one. On a busy day, I might pass a handful of people. One or two adopt 'tunnel vision', a few chuckle, but mostly we pass the time of day, as though they hadn't noticed. I love being free of sweaty clothes.
Do you get any of the ladies who have a good inspection of "the equipment" while simultaneously pretending that you are not there?
I always find them rather amusing.
JG

RVEEE

Quote from: SoCal on March 25, 2016, 07:35:20 AM
I apologize, but as someone who was raised primarily in the USA, I am not familiar with the English language. What does " `nt " mean?

(No seriously, is 'nt a common contraction to "is not?")

Quote from: paully on March 22, 2016, 11:21:54 AM

Actually it's incorrect. The correct spelling is wasn't. (Also doesn't, won't etc).

The apostrophe replaces omitted letters; the full version is 'was not'. So it's a contraction of the two words (also in 'does not') with the o being replaced.

So you're correct. (you are...) :D

SoCal

Quote from: jg on March 27, 2016, 12:01:26 PM
Do you get any of the ladies who have a good inspection of "the equipment" while simultaneously pretending that you are not there?
I always find them rather amusing.

My experience is that unless the male appendage is dis-proportionally large or is adorned with jewelry, people tend to ignore it â€" regardless of gender.  That is why those folks with male defined appendages need to adorn their entities with bright flashing lights or reflective jewelry. 

Indeed, this cultural norm should apply to all individuals, regardless of sexual characteristics. We should not discriminate against anyone who wishes to be more adventurous in their attire.