Caleta de Fuste Reviews and Poll

Started by admin, July 13, 2012, 06:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you been to Caleta de Fuste? How would you rate it? Please vote and leave a review

★★★★★
17 (50%)
★★★★
10 (29.4%)
★★★
2 (5.9%)
★★
1 (2.9%)
4 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

admin

Please post your reviews and photos below.

Can the Man

First came to Caleta nearly 10 years ago, loved Fuerteventura and Caleta so much we bought our own place (we call it paradise ;D) and we come back 3 to 4 times a year  8).

Been twice this year, roll on October for our next visit, though with the weather here   >:( (it might even be sooner. 8).

A wide selection of resturants and bars, a very safe beach if you have younger ones, roll on the beach upgrade.  ;)

Its just home from home, except that it has the sun.  8)

kevc00l

we first visited the island 10-11 years ago and stayed on corrie. went to go back a couple of years later our hotel was overbooked and we were moved to caleta ever since then were never away from the place. all the friends weve made over the years of visiting 2-3 times a year.. Brilliant beach for the kids not to much night life but just enough to have a good choice of where to go next!  :P   Great place to just chill out away from all the hassle of work!!!!

si2008

been comming to caleta for a good number of years we find it ideal place to chill and relex ...great bars and restaurants and great people that we have come to know in caleta

peggy

Ok if you like sunbathing all day and bars every night!!!

kevc00l

well i hate sunbathing you have no chance of my lying on a beach ( i hate sand ).. walk along to the atlantico center and just chill out watch the world go past not everything has to involve drinking!!  there is alot to do there your just not the type that likes caleta were im not into corrie like you are..

Can the Man

Quote from: peggy on July 20, 2012, 21:45:47 PM
Ok if you like sunbathing all day and bars every night!!!

Quote from: kevc00l on July 21, 2012, 10:09:45 AM
well i hate sunbathing you have no chance of my lying on a beach ( i hate sand ).. walk along to the atlantico center and just chill out watch the world go past not everything has to involve drinking!!  there is alot to do there your just not the type that likes caleta were im not into corrie like you are..

Tut Tut Boys and Girls, now we all know Caleta is the place to be, but everybody to their own.

I have spent time in Corrie also and had just as enjoyable holiday, but found that Caleta met all my needs, the slower (typical Spanish) pace of life, excellent choice of bars restuarants, and nice walks etc....

So lets agree to disagree  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Paddster

I prefer Caleta,been coming for years now an love it.............. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Spanpody

We first came to Caleta in 2005 after recommendations from a friend, loved it!

We have been at least once a year since and still love it.  8)
This September will be our 10th trip over.

ZappaRocks

The sun you get on all the islands but Caleta more than many is quieter which means more room on the beach and sea. Very very little trouble, luckily the scum you see on any saturday night back home don't seem fussed by the place.  :P

It is in the heart of the island which is great if you want to explore.

It is perfect for families and older people who don't want an Ibiza holiday, not that you can't have fun on a night out. Some bars have live music, some karaoke and some just an atmosphere, rarely is there a problem with drunken idiots.

In short it's an escape from the rat race.
Try to educate a fool and you become one

glenys

First holiday was in Coralejo about 12 years ago but didn't like it very much. We went for a drive around the island and stopped in Caleta for coffee and we fell in love with it. Bought a house there and try to get over as often as we can. We have lots of friends there and love  visiting all our favorite places as well as trying new ones.

Paddster

I must be getting old now = i want to retire there now.............
Problem is i'm only 47.......... >:( ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Can the Man

Paddy, you need to cash in your pension fund and buy in Caleta now while the prices are so low.  ;D,

then you pack it all in and f,,, off over to Caleta, play golf with Dave, go cycling with Kat and Nellie, go teaching english with Steve, though God only knows how the Spanish will work out your Northern accent  :P

Paddster

My Spanish is quite good actually Can,so i'm told  ;D

Can the Man

Paddster

Libwindram

Of all the resorts, we prefer Fuste for several reasons.
After a London haul from Scotland, it's a nice short transfer to the house that we rent.  It a fairly quiet place, which suits us to a T. We like to shop at Lidl, Mercadona snd the Chinese warehouses too. Each day, being central, we're  able to assess which direction the "weather" is moving and head of in any direction to one of several beaches.

Mr Boo Boo

Love Caleta very relaxing atmosphere, not keen on corrie reminds me of Blackpool (not good) but each to there own).

sal

Looking forward to our first visit in October!  :D

denboy

we,ve been coming to caleta over ten years.its a slow paced,chilled out place to be,and we love it.no drunken teenage yobs causing trouble.great restaurants and bars at reasonable prices.we love exploring the island from its great central position,still a few places to visit yet.when we get in the taxi at the airport,its like coming home.we usually visit at least twice a year,sometimes three times,and have made some lovely friends.back in three weeks,and can,t wait 8)

Trumpy

Quote from: Paddster on February 04, 2013, 21:59:20 PM
I must be getting old now = i want to retire there now.............
Problem is i'm only 47.......... >:( ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Paddster I'm the same 47 and all I want to do is go back to Caleta. We went by accident, just looking for some winter sun 5 or 6 years ago. I got a cheap package deal from the Co op and ended up in Villa Florida enjoyed it so much we have been going more and more.

In December last year I decided to buy and now it's even harder to sit here in the cold knowing I have a house in a little courner of the world called paradise.

Me and my partner have made some great friends there we step off the plane and the stress just drops off you can't wait to go back in Janurary.

JJB

For the last 6 years we've been returning to Caleta 4 or 5 times a year. Amazing how you arrive at the airport and immediately de-stress (Is that even a word). Patiently waiting for a redundancy package to come up to allow me to leave full time employment and spend at least 4 months of the year there.