Sky TV going off.

Started by ZappaRocks, November 30, 2013, 13:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deso

Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

wavell ave

digital dave to the rescue solved all working perfectly, good rates job well done nice guy well done dave ,,,,,

fourthwisemonkey

80€ material......can buy a new dish for that!!

woe10

The best ting I did was cancel my Sky Subscription. I now have all British TV channels, BBC1, 2 and News, ITV1 & 2, Cannels 4 and 5 and loads more by connecting my laptop via HDMI to my TV, and using Filmon.
My internet speed is about 6mb/s, and I have no problems streaming.

I have all the football I need using wiziwig.tv .   Bye Bye Sky  8)

PS, Anybody want to buy a Sky HD Box.

wavell ave

digital dave to the rescue,he is the man my system is wonderful after he cured everything, good man dave ,,,,,

wavell ave

Quote from: fourthwisemonkey on February 20, 2014, 17:48:03 PM
80€ material......can buy a new dish for that!!
can you fit me one i will pay you mate oh for that price yea

wavell ave

Deso

So, what was the problem??
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Ivemovedon

i was interested too but it seems digital dave's done the biz and we will never know what it was that cost 80 euros and a couple of beers.

ha ha

wavell ave

Quote from: wavell ave on February 19, 2014, 18:05:33 PM
digital dave called today solved the problem, material 80 euros labour 2 drinks what a genuine man thanks mate ,,,
you lot in fuerte just guess

Deso

I was just curious so it would give me or others something else to check if ours failed.

Anyway, my guess would be, new LNB and new end on cable.  ;D
Regards, Neil