What was the last thing you had to drink?

Started by KWC, March 06, 2014, 22:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can the Man

bit early in the day for you drinking G&T babe, are you OK, or is there something bothering you, you know me, I worry about you all the time babe  :-* :-* :-*

HelenR

Can the Man

Sure has been here in the gym, and boring. Old misery guts is due in soon  :D

HelenR

What's up with him? Seemed ok when he emailed me  :-*

Can the Man

Probably not getting his full nights sleep, because I'm tossing and turning all night.   :-* :-* :-*

Serves him right anyway, he was rude to me last night, I can't put on here what he said, but it was not very nice  ;) ;) ;)

HelenR

That will be your hormones babe, ask him to give you a rub before you go to sleep  ;D :P :P

Can the Man

If I get him to start rubbing me he then thinks I'm in the mood for something else, and my hormones still are not sure what I want LOL  :-* ;D ;D :-*

HelenR

Really? Thats not like you especially about what he told me you did the other night  ;D  You need to please your husband babe  :-* :-* :-*

Can the Man

I think he can take himself in hand babe LOL  ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*

HelenR

I bet he does that on a regular basis now you have lost your mojo  ;D :-*  dress up in your sexy underwear and make a night of it  :P

Can the Man

Not if I want a rest LOL  ;D ;D, but I might give him a treat over the weekend, Lauren will be at her dads, might be one of the last chances for me to wear that red and black 3 piece he bought me for our wedding night, it will probably start getting a bit tight down below if you know what I mean LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-*

HelenR

He will love that, i'm sure it won't be on for long anyway  :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Can the Man

Yea countdown to the 27th February its only a little over 6 months babe, getting really excited, and bump is starting to show a little more. LOL  :D :D :-* :-* :D :D

HelenR

you will have to send me a picture of your bump  :P :P ;D ;D ;D

DaveW

Can the Man

Ronnietheblue

Elite of the forum

do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

Ronnietheblue

Elite of the forum

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

Ronnietheblue

had some water, but it gets a bit boring, does fizzy water count

HelenR

Yeah, doesn't have to be water on its own, fizzy and sugar free cordial to ....basically liquid but nothing full of sugar or alcohol  :D ;D

Ronnietheblue

DaveW

Elite of the forum

Ronnietheblue

Can the Man