Magic Life

Started by mandl1, July 05, 2012, 10:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandl1

Going to club Magic life in July and wanting to try the naturist sunbathing /lifestyle. Would be our first time nude in front of others. Any one else in the same position who will be there then? Can some one give us the best tips of dos and donts and where should we venture first. Beach or Pool?

Thanks

wakey2som

We are there in July too, when do you get there?

mandl1

arrive 21st when u there

wakey2som

Arrive 11th, but only there for a week :(

SheilaW

Have you swum naked before? I can't say where you should go first, but I still remember my first day of naturism, at a club in England (brrr!), even though it was over 25 years ago, and the highlight was definitely swimming naked. It's a shame it's only a memory. It doesn't feel anything but normal now, whereas getting into water with a swimsuit on is just horrible. The way it clings to you when you get out! Yuk! :(

Sheila

breeze1

Hi
The first time that we went naked was on the beach, away from any crowds.
The second day we ventured a little closer to where other people were nude.
Very shortly, we just picked our spot and never had another thought about being nude.
Once you get over the first time, it becomes easier and you will wonder what the problem was.
You will enjoy the feeling of swimming, sunbathing etc. naked.
Take it slowly at first and you will never look back
Enjoy

beach boy

How did you enjoy magic life in July. Is the naturist area busy and are the facilties good. I go in september and really looking forward to it. 8)

mandl1

Hi Beachboy

Found the place as relaxing or as busy as you wanted had a great time

The Spa area which is the designated nudist pool had sun beds for approx 40 people was never full but the best spots which kept the sun all day were along the grass part round the pool and comfortably you could get 10 to 15 beds without feeling too on top of each other.

Its well kept clean there is a steam room and sauna for use in the spa too.

On the beaches there were a few nude bathers but high holiday season the nudist were in the minority. Plenty of stone bunkers around on the beaches if you prefer some solitude and the further you walk away from the hotel the more nudists there are.

Hope this helps and hope you have as a relaxing and enjoyable time we did