show box

Started by Johnrgby2, February 08, 2018, 13:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnrgby2

I have an android M8 box which runs Show Box, I hadn't,t used it for 5/6 weeks, and now I have an issue with it, it appears to be fine until I try to open a program, and all I get is a message saying loading series, anyone any thoughts?

Logitechtom

Hi John, I use Showbox with no issues. Are you sure you have the most up to date app?  Suggest you download again as I'm sure mine updated itself recently. I also use UKMOVNOW and find that very good as well.  I'm just downloading a couple from Showbox for my flight home tomorrow.

Tom.

Johnrgby2

Quote from: Logitechtom on February 08, 2018, 22:34:31 PM
Hi John, I use Showbox with no issues. Are you sure you have the most up to date app?  Suggest you download again as I'm sure mine updated itself recently. I also use UKMOVNOW and find that very good as well.  I'm just downloading a couple from Showbox for my flight home tomorrow.

Tom.

Thanks Tom

Maybe that is what the issue is when I got the box, the library was full of programs, but it updated its self when I plugged it in and now there is nothing in the library, and all I get as I said is loading seasons, how long does it take to download, have you any idea?

Logitechtom

Hi John, back in the UK now. Apologies for the delay with this reply.

Download speeds vary. It's all to do with your bandwidth, how many torrents there are and how many others are downloading.

I usually select to download overnight and often find it hasn't quite finished the next morning!  However, I have downloaded a full length film in half an hour!!

Tom.

ZappaRocks

I can fit you an English tv satellite system with box and 1.2m dish  BBC One, Two and Four

BBC One, Wales, Scotland and N.Ireland

BBC News 24 UK

BBC Parliament

BBC Red Button

CBBC

CBeebies UK

BBC One and Two Hd

ITV London

Ch Four London

Ch 5

Film 4+1

BBC Radio 1,1xtra, 2,3,4 and 4xtra,5 live, 5 live sports xtra,6 and world service

PM for further details
Try to educate a fool and you become one

Johnrgby2

All sorted now Thanks anyway.

wavell ave

hi i need  2 dishes to be installed can you oblige thanks

wavell ave

ZappaRocks

F1REFLY999

Zappa did you get my pm? Don't know if it's working :'(
La luciƩrnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

ZappaRocks

Glad you mentioned it, not all notifications came through for some reason but scrolled back and found it.
What info do you need?

ZappaRocks

My number is 680883544 but have pm'd the others too, so please check your inboxes