Inside the stone circles

Started by HeatherM, November 20, 2016, 18:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeatherM

My husband and I were on holidays in Corralejo last week.

We went on the beach by the big hotels for the day, and we were looking for a stone circle for privacy.

Most of the circles closer to the hotels were taken, and as we walked a little bit further, I went to check a stone circle to see if there was anyone there.

Inside was a man, maybe in his late thirties/early forties lying on his back. He was sporting what I could only best describe as a very prominent erection!

My husband was still walking by the water's edge, and I think the man noticed me, yet he seemed oblivious (he was wearing sunglasses). He started playing with himself.

I felt guilty for looking as he was rather toned, with a nice tan, and my husband called me back after a while.

I wasn't expecting to see this sort of activity on the beach!

concerned cat

First post. Newbie? Definitely a troll.

HeatherM

Well yes a newbie, but not a troll.
I just found this forum as I was feeling nostalgic after our holidays.

helsbelles

Definitely wasn't my bloke - he doesn't have a nice tan.

jg

Unfortunately there are a few such characters around and from what I have heard I suspect that most of them are locals including some ex-pat Brits, unfortunately.
JG

spitfire58

bedouin

I saw my neighbour with a very prominent erection in his garden the other day.  I think it's a new shed.

*gets coat*

helsbelles

Quote from: bedouin on November 21, 2016, 20:40:43 PM
I saw my neighbour with a very prominent erection in his garden the other day.  I think it's a new shed.

*gets coat*

He must have been working hard

fizzy lemonade

Gone Fishing

Quote from: helsbelles on November 21, 2016, 11:36:33 AM

Quote from: fizzy lemonade on November 22, 2016, 15:34:28 PM
"rather toned", not me then  :'(

and the other noticeable feature counts me out too Heather ;)

hairybiker

Quote from: Gone Fishing on November 22, 2016, 17:57:37 PM
Quote from: helsbelles on November 21, 2016, 11:36:33 AM
I have the tan
Quote from: fizzy lemonade on November 22, 2016, 15:34:28 PM
"rather toned", not me then  :'(
But definitely not "toned"

and the other noticeable feature counts me out too Heather ;)
You might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment
😉

Gone Fishing

I was, of course, referring to the ''offender'' wearing sunglasses HB   8)

hairybiker

Quote from: Gone Fishing on November 23, 2016, 19:33:05 PM

Quite right too.  Who in their right minds wears sunglasses when sunbathing, unless they really want "panda eyes"

And on reflection at home, the OP said "We went on the beach by the big hotels for the day, and we were looking for a stone circle for privacy." - Privacy for what???

The general rule is, if you don't want to see what's happening in a stone circle , DON'T LOOK.  In most cases there's something to indicate that a circle is occupied

suendrob

Quote from: hairybiker on November 26, 2016, 09:23:03 AM
Quote from: Gone Fishing on November 23, 2016, 19:33:05 PM

Quite right too.  Who in their right minds wears sunglasses when sunbathing, unless they really want "panda eyes"

And on reflection at home, the OP said "We went on the beach by the big hotels for the day, and we were looking for a stone circle for privacy." - Privacy for what???
The general rule is, if you don't want to see what's happening in a stone circle , DON'T LOOK.  In most cases there's something to indicate that a circle is occupied

I live in my wraparound shades on holiday. When I get home i'll offer 'want to see my white bits?' and then point out the shadow. Gets 'em every time   8)