Home insurance

Started by Billington, December 02, 2016, 20:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billington

Hi
Where to get the best quotes for holiday home insurance in caletta area.Preferably someone that has a website in English.

mooro

Try your bank first then work from there

emmi

Liberty Insurance has an office in Caleta. Speak perfect English. Their policies are very comprehensive covering more possible incidents than the one I had with my bank and were more competitive too.  Think they currently have a special offer with a cashback deal. Office is behind El Patio restaurant in the Bahia Sol complex.

MandK

Quote from: emmi on December 03, 2016, 01:12:56 AM
Liberty Insurance has an office in Caleta. Speak perfect English. Their policies are very comprehensive covering more possible incidents than the one I had with my bank and were more competitive too.  Think they currently have a special offer with a cashback deal. Office is behind El Patio restaurant in the Bahia Sol complex.

second this...

Windermeregolfer

Quote from: emmi on December 03, 2016, 01:12:56 AM

Third this - lady's name is Yolanda email - yolanda.vela@exclusivos.libertyseguros.es