Bar H2o Chillout

Started by bernard, February 19, 2014, 22:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bernard

Fantastic bar terrace in the main Plaza, Fantastic prices and atmosphere, for example Large Beer is only €1.50 all day, this bar is English and Spanish owned, they have a great breakfast and snack menu and even have hot pies :P

cairocuz1

Bernard when you say the main plaza do you mean as you walk down the main street its on the left hand side before you get to the corralejo hotel?

lionfish

Since this is your first post Bernard would I be right in thinking that this is and attempt at "free" advertising???
And can I also say that naming the resort would also help .... there's more to Fuerte than.....................

westhamrule

Bar H2O is in Corralejo, adjacent to the plaza behind the Shell garage, not sure what it is called but where the concert on New years Eve is held. Basically bottom of the High Street and turn left  :D It is a very friendly bar with cheap drink prices and the infamous "fat frog" cocktail  :D I believe they have recently added a food menu. The bar is next door to the fish spa "Dr Fish". It is my new favourite bar since "The Venue" closed.

Thong Man 007

Quote from: lionfish on February 20, 2014, 07:38:11 AM
Since this is your first post Bernard would I be right in thinking that this is and attempt at "free" advertising???
And can I also say that naming the resort would also help .... there's more to Fuerte than.....................
Is it just me but as this is under Corralejo section that the bar may be in CORRALEJO.

westhamrule

:D Yes, being in the Corralejo section would make you think it maybe in Corralejo, and guess what it is in Corralejo  :D

cairocuz1

going out in 2 weeks time will have to check this out