BRISTOL PLAYA

Started by Thong Man 007, February 09, 2013, 13:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thong Man 007

Have just booked this hotel for April.
Has anybody stopped here before.
Is it ok to wear a G String by the pool.
And walk to the pool with just a G String on.
Does it have a area for nude sunbathing.
Any info you have would be welcome.

JennyF

oh! what a shame! i will be staying there for the next 2 weeks - so I shall miss seeing you in your thong! alas!

Thong Man 007

I will be at Bristol Playa April 20th to 27th.
I need some SUN.

kaynig

No nude area at Bristol Playa, and by what I saw when I went it is quite family orientated. There are a few stone shelters opposite the hotel, but quite rocky there. There is a nice promenade along the front with exercise equipment along the way into town, quite a walk to the main nudist beach

Thong Man 007

Have bought a new g string for my holiday from skinzwear and will be wearing it hopefully by the pool.
Will get taxi to the dunes if I need to.
With just a g string, t shirt and skimpy shorts on will be great to get away from freezing uk.

jonesesjourneys

Thong Man

I've stayed at the Bristol Playa several times and would agree with kaynig that it is very family/couple orientated and is used by many British Tour Operators and Companies.
Whilst you may get away with your t shirt and skimpy shorts, I doubt your g string will go down very well and nude will be a definate no! no!
You won't need a taxi for the Dunes though, catch the local bus (No6) from the Bus Station around the corner. They're every half hour and a 1/4 of the price.
Also for 2/3 the price of a taxi to the Dunes, you could catch the No 8 bus to El Cotillo (every hour on the hour) where you could definately 'let it all hang out!'

JJ

Thong Man 007

Temp hit 37c and great to sunbath and walk to and from and around the pool in just my g string.
Also sat at pool bar in just my g string.

Beetleragtop

Not stayed there for a while but had a good time when we did, as said before its very family orientated so I doubt a thong would go down too well ;)

Thong Man 007

Quote from: Beetleragtop on June 25, 2013, 18:35:21 PM
Not stayed there for a while but had a good time when we did, as said before its very family orientated so I doubt a thong would go down too well ;)
I didn't have any problem at the hotel being in just a g string by the pool and at the pool bar.

Thong Man 007

Shell be at hotel from sept 4th in my g string again and hopefully it will still be 30c.
G string only all day will be great.

charlatanefc

Quote from: Thong Man 007 on August 17, 2013, 08:26:17 AM

Shell be at hotel from sept 4th in my g string again and hopefully it will still be 30c.
G string only all day will be great.

Not for the other guests it won't  ;D

Thong Man 007

8) What is the problem with having a man or a woman with just a thong on.
If you just go from the hotel and go to the dunes they won't even be wearing thongs.  8)
A thong covers the most important piece.
8)
Can't wait for my holiday in a couple of weeks time.  8)

charlatanefc

Quote from: Thong Man 007 on August 30, 2013, 09:11:36 AM
8) What is the problem with having a man or a woman with just a thong on.
If you just go from the hotel and go to the dunes they won't even be wearing thongs.  8)
A thong covers the most important piece.
8)
Can't wait for my holiday in a couple of weeks time.  8)

Was just pulling your plonker squire.  Have a nice time, Jan til we're back in Paradise, Majorca next thursday tho

Thong Man 007

8) As it looks as if Autumn is arriving in the uk,  8) It will be great to be in just a thong for a week.  8)
I stayed at the hotel in April and didn't wear anything apart from my thong all day.
Temp is still high 20c so looking forward to it.  8)
Normally once I'm seen in a thong I ain't the only one by the pool  8).

Maeve

You don't need much of a luggage allowance I'm guessing. 8)

Thong Man 007

Quote from: Maeve on September 02, 2013, 11:39:46 AM
You don't need much of a luggage allowance I'm guessing. 8)
Have to bring shorts and a top for the evening as I'm always in a bar in Main Street in the evening.  8) And a couple of thongs to wear.  8) and a towel.  8)

Thong Man 007

8) Well just had a great week at the hotel and wore nothing but a g string all day.  8)
Will use the hotel when I come out again early in 2014.  8)