Re ryanair ap

Started by margerita, October 31, 2018, 21:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

margerita

Hi to all.I am using Ryanair ap to check-in.It is very handy to have board pass on my phone.I was just thinking what if I lost my phone.I can't see anyway of printing of the tickets now that I have checked in.Its best to save the reservation no I guess.Any suggestions please and thank you.

spitfire58

Hi margerita,
I use the RA app on IPhone, I am sure there is an option to print. I always print as a back up. If not you will need to go to the general RA website with your booking reference & print from there. If you have an iPhone you can also save to the “wallet” which gives you a back up but obviously still on the phone 😁😁

tl2222

Agree that it's always best to have back-up! Please be aware, I used the app for the 2nd time recently .Got thru security and the boarding gate ok but when I got on the plane, the steward asked for my boarding pass again (as is normal). When I presented my phone, he asked if I could make the app smaller? I couldn't. Problem was, he couldn't see either the flight number or date of travel. After much scratching of heads, he asked if I was sure that I was flying that day!! I felt like saying no, it was a dress rehearsal for the following week - but really wanted to get home!
I think it's because I did a photo-shot of the boarding pass, instead of downloading it as a PDF document? My advice to everyone, make sure you can view the whole document on your fone, or you may have a similar problem.

spitfire58

Quote from: tl2222 on November 05, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
Agree that it's always best to have back-up! Please be aware, I used the app for the 2nd time recently .Got thru security and the boarding gate ok but when I got on the plane, the steward asked for my boarding pass again (as is normal). When I presented my phone, he asked if I could make the app smaller? I couldn't. Problem was, he couldn't see either the flight number or date of travel. After much scratching of heads, he asked if I was sure that I was flying that day!! I felt like saying no, it was a dress rehearsal for the following week - but really wanted to get home!
I think it's because I did a photo-shot of the boarding pass, instead of downloading it as a PDF document? My advice to everyone, make sure you can view the whole document on your fone, or you may have a similar problem.

Hi tl, that`s unusual. Is it an Apple or an android phone ? I use Apple but boarding cards on the app are always screen size