Algo Más restaurant, las Salinas golf

Started by gattaca66, January 17, 2017, 00:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gattaca66

I've visited Algo Mas, the new Italian restaurant at the top of the las Salinas golf course a couple of time recently, and thought I'd take minute on here to recommend it to anyone looking for somewhere a little different to eat in the Caleta area. It has been beautifully refurbished, has a lovely 'ambience' to it with views down over the golf course to the sea. More importantly, the food is absolutely superb and exceptionally good value. They have established a Curry night on Wednesdays which, I understand, is very popular, with live musical entertainment. We went for the new Monday Pizza night, same idea with entertainment, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The food was superb and good value, drinks reasonably priced, service excellent and prompt. A few euros for a taxi ride, or I believe the restaurant will pick up booked diners in Caleta!

MandK

Love the place and staff, they have made a few mistakes along the way, but they do listen to ideas and complaints. The new Pizza oven is great, the pizza is mmmmmm.

itsonlyme

Been here a couple of times recently, BBQ night a couple of weeks ago and dinner last Sunday evening. Staff are amazing and the food is great. Lovely ambience as already been stated. Now changing the name to Place2be. I understand the reasoning but I'm not sure of the new name.

Windermeregolfer

Totally agree with all the comments above, BBQ evening on Wednesdays with live entertainment by Ken Archer is a great lively evening, we have Christmas day 2017 booked.

itsonlyme we must have been at the restaurant on the same evenings on both occasions you mentioned.

MandK

Quote from: Windermeregolfer on November 08, 2017, 17:48:20 PM
Totally agree with all the comments above, BBQ evening on Wednesdays with live entertainment by Ken Archer is a great lively evening, we have Christmas day 2017 booked.

itsonlyme we must have been at the restaurant on the same evenings on both occasions you mentioned.

I hope he is better than his brother Kev......LOL

The new menu and pizza oven (yes another) has made the place even better ,  quality staff