69,000 to the Yorkie bar kid

Started by DaveW, March 27, 2014, 21:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can the Man

Bottle of Champers, Black & Red Lace Lingerie - to be removed, preferably by ripping it off and a sound proof room. That shoudl sort him out  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ronnietheblue

KWC

Quote from: Can the Man on March 28, 2014, 14:09:23 PM
Bottle of Champers, Black & Red Lace Lingerie - to be removed, preferably by ripping it off and a sound proof room. That shoudl sort him out  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Does he wear that sort of apparel ?

Ronnietheblue

LOL ;D

Nice reply on Caleta questions Kenny ;D

KWC

Quote from: Ronnie The Bull on March 28, 2014, 14:52:17 PM
LOL ;D

Nice reply on Caleta questions Kenny ;D

Yeh seen that Jon.

That's what the forum should be all about mate!!!

Ronnietheblue

Yep. Shame more people don't use it, sure with Steve especially we could help potential visitors in a friendlier manner

HelenR

Quote from: Can the Man on March 28, 2014, 14:09:23 PM

Noted  ;D ;D but its pink and white I got  :P :P

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

DaveW

Can thinks he is still in the Paradise club

Ronnietheblue

Can the Man

HelenR

:-* :-* always love the Irish charm , my moody other is half Geordie and half Irish now that's an accent when had a few lol xxx  :-*

Can the Man

tell him to try some of this stuff

HelenR

Can the Man

HelenR

You know what I'm dealing with lol finally xx

Can the Man

You can always tell him he's the biggest drawback in the world - an elephants foreskin  :P

HelenR

Can the Man

HelenR

Can the Man

HelenR

Irish thing , they always know xx  ;) ;) ;) :-*

Can the Man

HelenR

Sorry  :-* :-* but I think that one half of his family is co. Limerick? And other Newcastle xx

Can the Man

Newcastle Co. Limerick , even the dogs go round in pairs down there  :o :o :o

Go into a night club in Limerick, and the bouncers ask if if you have any knives, chains, hatchets, razor blades.... If you say no, they ask if you want to buy some  :P :P :P

HelenR

His dad is from there and mum Newcastle, he was born in Newcastle, still odd accent I haven't a clue half the time lol  :-*

Ronnietheblue

Stop waffling on my thread. Lock it Dave ;D ;D

HelenR

Ronnietheblue