Endesa online

Started by PHo, April 22, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHo

Anyone know how to get online bills from Endesa? We keep trying with PC and mobile, but it won't accept the registration.
Or is there an office that could help?

decho

Yes, I've been through this process. You can register online at https://www.endesaclientes.com/homes/home.html using your contract number (which you can get from you bank payment receipt) or your NIE number.
You will then be able to see all your bills plus consumption etc.

spitfire58

Quote from: emmi on April 22, 2018, 16:22:09 PM
I'm afraid that for years this has been the most user UNfriendly web site and app.It seems for many people it has been impossible to use. However, I persisted with the registration, getting rejected time and time again until one day "bingo" it worked and I've been getting my email bills regularly for some time. If I remember rightly it took over a period of 6 months before it worked for me. Although I get my bills,I still cannot log on through the web site if I randomly want to look at my account -so I don't bother any more with that as long as I can see my bills each month.

I have always had the same trouble with the website emmi but once signed up ok with the app it has been great. Has a lot of “down timeline for maintenance but hey ho !! 🙂🙂

emmi

Well, I have the App on my phone too which I have never needed to use as I get my email bills regularly.But just now I decided to log in on it. It did not accept my password,so requested contact to change/renew it.Got an instant email, saying "click on this link to obtain new password". But the link did not work!!!! Surprise,surprise!

PHo

I think I will give up and try visiting their office. Thanks all for the input

beachlife

I`ve tried to register online numerous times with different platforms, windows, IOS and android with no luck. Given up but interesting that others keep trying no doubt using the same information but eventually get through.

I`ve also tried clearing cache, cookies etc with no luck. Something must be wrong with their registration process if it`s so difficult, almost as if they don`t want people to go online to check things.

Going to give it another go when I`ve got a week to spare !!!

decho

Quote from: PHo on April 22, 2018, 16:42:25 PM
I think I will give up and try visiting their office. Thanks all for the input
Please, please, please if you go to their office in Puerto, make an appointment otherwise you wil have a VERY, VERY long wait!

decho

I should add that I registered online on their web site without any issues....maybe I was just lucky.
It's not the quickest web site I've ever visited but does the job.....I can even see my hourly consumption.
It's also worth checking on your Tarrif because there are cheaper options than the standard Tarrif.

emmi

Feeling very belligerent after not getting any success with my phone App, I tried logging on through the website. No luck as I had forgotten password,but through the website I was able to get a new one and now all is good.Can log on on the website AND the App. So perseverance pays off!

Logitechtom

I'm registered with them so I have in line access and I also have the app on my phone. I've requested paperless billing and my profile shows I'm registered for paperless billing, however I've never received a bill by email.

However, I've got access by web and app so I can look at all my bills, so not too fussed.

As an aside, can anyone explain the logic of the billing periods?  Last year it was pretty regular, bills issued every two months. But this year, I get bills for two months, ten days, and every period in between!!

Tom.