Areas To Stay Clear Of On Corralejo Beach

Started by arnieculane1, January 24, 2013, 03:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnieculane1

Hi All

Which are the areas that me and my wife would steer clear of on the corralejo beach . So that we dont have to see the type of beheviour we saw in the sand dunes on our frequent visits to Maspalomas in GC .

Arnie n Dawn

slotman

Stick to any of the beaches In the town, the most you will see there will be topless sunbathers and possibly a few thong wearers.

bedouin

I haven't seen any public activity in the Corralejo dunes to rival the displays you might have seen in Maspalomas. 

Also can't imagine why you'd have gone into the Maspalomas dunes in the first place unless you wanted to watch or participate - it's not as if it's not well-known as a haunt for swingers.

MinRich

Years ago i went into the dunes to act like a cat !

I need a poo so was going to dig a hole and bury it

I could never get anywhere to go without some man following me !

I ended up having to get dressed and wandered into the big white hotel and used their facilities

It was quite an eye opener when i was informed by others what the area was used for !

sunpics

8) We have been going to Corralejo Beaches for 13 years I have not seen much unseemly goings on the beach.
Toe man is the only thing we have seen in all that time , we did have a laugh at that encounter. I should not worry about being involved in any unsavery goings on, its not compulsory. Seen lots of heavy petting but nothing much more than that.
Fuerteventura is a mecca for the Gay community but they will not bother you, they are very friendly people.
If you want a quiet holiday in the sun I can not see a better place to spend your holiday.
We are in business and do enjoy our holidays in Fuerteventura so quiet we just love to people watch.
We do not make much conversation when on holiday just love to chill out naked in the sun.
We talk to people all day long at work and do not seek others for company, we just love the atmosphere on the Island of Fuerteventura it ticks all our boxes.
Never been followed, just book your holiday and enjoy your stay on Fuerteventura. 
We do go in the winter or early spring time and find the island so quiet at that time but warm enough to nude sun bathe. Have a great time.  8) Sunpics

dap261

Magoo

Quote from: dap261 on January 25, 2013, 12:39:04 PM
why what happened with the toe man?

No doubt a free foot massage for the Senora!

Thong Man 007

There is a couple of Gay bars in CORRALEJO and if you stay away from the stone areas that are about a 15 min walk south from Oliva Beach Hotel you will be ok.
The gays will stand up in the stones with a stiffy on and playing with them selves trying to get gay company.
So as long as you stay away from these areas you will be ok.