Toeman

Started by barryandwendy, February 24, 2013, 13:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barryandwendy

Having been Corralejo a couple of times we still don't know what the toe man looks like . Does anyone have a picture of this mysterious man ?

Voldermort

Apparantly he is rather better known for his er...appendage  :o.So far no witness has been able to describe his face... ;D ;D

barryandwendy

;) Seems to be lots of posts about him , But what does this mysterious man look like ? Ill try to get a picture in may but I don't even know a description  8)

moonraker

Morning, if it's who we think it is, he is tall and slim, grey haired, long legged if you know what we mean and he carries a shoulder bag and a towel with him at all times. We have seen him hanging about on the beach near Reynaldo's snack bar. He mooches about all the pot's, we have seen him go into several pot's stay for a while with the people in them then move on.

Mawbeef  ..

Voldermort

We did once get visited by a `perv` but up towards the Caleta del mar apartments a few years ago who plonked himself down at the entrance to our pot having a `butchers`.....he didnt stay long..Although not a native English speaker he did appear to understand basic Anglo Saxon, being told in Spanish that I was going to ring the Guardia Civil and then  followed it up by flinging the largest amount of sand I could get in both hands right in his face  :-*...he didnt half scarper

Alijo

Barry and Wendy,
We had a visit from who we guess is the Toeman during our first visit to Corralejo some years back.
He came up to our "bunker" and introduced himself as a reflexology student interested in massaging Mrs Alijos feet.
He was about 5ft 6/7, thinning, close cropped hair with a large smile, and larger .......personality, introduced himself as "Juan" he carried a small back pack from which he produced a pot of aloe vera for the massage.
We did catch a glimpse of him during a visit last year but he didnt knock on our bunker.
Enjoy your visit  ;)
Alijo

isleswing

Don't forget, If you do let him touch you, he's going to get even more out of it than you will. See where he goes and what he does when he leaves you  :o

sunpics

:P Well Barry and Wendy my wife and I did have a visit from Toe Man and the description by Aligo is spot on. He is on the short side with dark thinning hair and a large member and athletic body. He carries a black shoulder holdall bag filled with pots of Alae Vera for his foot treatments.  We saw him last in February 2010 not seen him over the past three years. He was a student of Reflexology as with Alijo and he had a great interest in Mrs Sunpics feet. ;D Sunpics

fun20s

is he still doing the rounds? lol