Buses to Cotillo

Started by warriors, May 09, 2018, 19:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warriors

Hi,  not been for a while but have seen the last bus to Cotillio from Corralejo  is 10pm and the last bus from Cotillo to Corralejo is 11pm, could anyone confirm if this is correct.  Many thanks

Logitechtom

Bus number 8,
Corralejo to Cotillo every hour, on the hour 8am to 10pm, but excluding the 9pm bus, plus three services per day (10:15, 15:30 and 17:15) that cut out the stop at La Olivia.

Cotillo to Corralejo every hour on the hour 7am to 11pm, but excluding the 8pm and 10pm buses plus a 16:15 service that cuts out La Olivia.

Hope that helps.

Tom.

PS. If anyone can tell me how to post a picture, I can post the new bus timetables!!

warriors

Cheers Tom,  have looked at the timetable but in all the years have been to Cotillio did not know or realise the buses ran so late at night-thought they stopped at 9pm, happy news then.  Thanks for replying

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Hi Warriors
I'm pretty sure these later buses are a recent addition to make it possible to have an evening out.

Hi Tom
Deep breath!
Firstly you need to upload your pic(s) to an online hosting site such as IMGUR. It is the link that you post on the Forum.
I use IMGUR so I will talk through their process:
Create a Log In with Imgur. Look for ADD IMAGES. Choose which pic(s) you want to upload - I have to do them one at a time but there may be a way to upload multiples that I haven't found. Click on View Image Info. Choose Generate Image Links. Click on the pic(s) you want to post on the forum. Click Done. Change the middle drop down menu to BBCode for forums and then click Copy. You can then Paste into your post on the forum - no extra 'insert' button required, this is already in the link code. (I use CTRL+V). Good luck! Once I'd done it a couple of times I found it very quick and easy.

Tel501

@ Tom

These instructions may help that were posted by MLA,

MLA

I find that if I reduce pictures for posting to around 400KB, they load much quicker into imgur.

Logitechtom

Hey Guys, thanks so much for that info on posting pics. I'm a tad busy the morning, but will give it a try later today.

Thanks, especially for not mentioning Brexit!!!

Tom

PS: these are new timetables, issued earlier this year that add late evening services, provide all day service (now with a 2pm service, instead of a break in service) and provide these extra express services (ie avoiding La Olivia and Villaverde).

Logitechtom

hairybiker