Caybeach Caleta ⚩ ⚩ ⚩ Caleta de Fuste

Started by admin, July 07, 2012, 20:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
3 (27.3%)
Good
6 (54.5%)
Ok
2 (18.2%)
Poor
0 (0%)
Very Poor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

admin

The Caybeach Caleta enjoy an ideal location, right in the heart of the resort of Castillo on the wonderful island of Fuerteventura.
Guests will find the complex located on the sea front and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, offering the perfect haven for peace and tranquillity.
The complex consists of individual apartments each featuring a selection of modern amenities to ensure maximum comfort for guests.
The complex provides for both families and couples alike with a range of amenities including a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, as well an Italian a la carte restaurant.
The Caybeach Caleta are the perfect choice for those seeking a relaxing break in the heart of Castillo.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews below.

skin

Eh Admin the location you have put is not quite right the Cay Beach is not on the sea front but two roads back from the front   :P

kevc00l

pestcatore

Me and my fammily stayed in Caybeach last year for 7 days. The Apartments were nice ,the food was pretty good for Fuerte, the local dishes were far better than the British stuff. The pool was clean, for what we wanted I couldn't fault it

IsThisForumStillGoingWow

Complex clean (could do with a gardener, loads of weeds in gardens..but it didn't spoil my stay :) ) Reception staff very helpful and pleasant. Poolside drinks very cheap ie 3€ for 2 red wines, cold drink machine for free chilled aqua beside bar..nice touch. Coffee machine in apartment was good. Hairdryer annoying as you had to keep your finger on 'ON' button  :P Very nice hot water whenever you needed it, shower powerful.
Beds..very hard & uncomfortable, didnt get a good night's sleep. Pillows even worse...would I go back there? ONLY if they got new beds in..otherwise no..shame really because it's a nice complex.
Only two things are infinite,the universe and human stupidity,and im not sure about the former .....

IsThisForumStillGoingWow

Forgot to say they will store your cases etc if you have a late flight (as do most places) BUT also offer a free courtesy room (an apartment) where you can change and shower before leaving..it was handy for us as we didnt leave Caleta until 6pm. It has to be booked the day before departure and is available for 30 mins use...longer though if no one else has booked it.
Only two things are infinite,the universe and human stupidity,and im not sure about the former .....

HelenR

We stayed here for a week in August, lovely apartments, complex clean and tidy, can't comment on the food and drink as we went self catering and went out all the time. Close to the beach, quiet patio area, had a lovely holiday would go again, was sad to leave