Author Topic: Just moved to Corralejo  (Read 13210 times)

Offline COYI

Just moved to Corralejo
« on: December 20, 2011, 10:41:44 am »
Hi I'm a married bi guy & we've just moved to the island. Back in the UK I had friends who I shared my private time with. I am looking meet men & couples but to be honest not sure how to go about this as there appear to be no contact sites as there are in the UK over here. I am unable to visit Bubbles as questions would be asked can anyone offer some advice?
I'm not very out going so if anyone fancy meeting for a drink & a chat please contact me.

Offline niko79

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 16:43:58 pm »
hi i m bsx 33 y.o moved recently to costa calma..me too i dont go to bubbles and i d like to know u better if u would like...

Offline mdh

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 02:35:01 am »
Well not sure on the name but if you ever fancy a drink drop me a line, I do go to Bubbles but only occasionally and mostly drink around and about town, variety so they say is the spice of life

Offline COYI

Re: Just moved to Corralejo
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 14:36:07 pm »
MDH, I will PM you
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 14:42:14 pm by Hugh Janus »

Offline southwalesguy1

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 17:39:20 pm »
Hi. I will be on holiday in Corralejo with my wife at the end of this month. I am looking for a guy to meet for some hedonistic pleasure involving wrist exercise fun when the opportunity arises. Are you into that and do you have any pics?

Offline COYI

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 11:29:37 am »
Hi. I will be on holiday in Corralejo with my wife at the end of this month. I am looking for a guy to meet for some hedonistic pleasure involving wrist exercise fun when the opportunity arises. Are you into that and do you have any pics?
Hi sounds interesting, I will PM you

Offline FORUM SUPPORT ✓

• Serving and Protecting forum users ✓
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 15:25:57 pm »

hedonistic pleasure involving wrist exercise fun?

LMFAO

Offline KWC

• I knew deep down Scuba Diving wasn't for me
Re:
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 12:34:31 pm »
www.fuerteventuraswingers.com where you might find some action.

Jesus and here was innocent me thinking,  ahh good they have a swing park for the grandkids ;D

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 14:36:59 pm »
Sorry to spoil the fun folks, received a few complaints about this one. Topic locked. Lets move on...